Aberdeen v St. Johnstone (If anyone cares)

Absolutely shite. Yes Levein needs to take the blame but f**k me, these players can't even get basic stuff right. Embarrassing to watch them trying to play a simple pass and failing. 

Levein wandering the pitch lacsidiscally. Can't wait for a hands in the pocket, slouched interview. 

Fully deserved win for Aberdeen. Get absolutely everyone in the sea. Just forfeit the rest of the season and take our medicine in the championship. 

We now need to win 2 of the remaining 3, otherwise it's the play offs.

The MacLean experiment always made a bottom two finish likely but being bailed out by such a shit Livingston side, and County going mental for about 2 months, means this is a disappointment. 

No hiding place now, no excuses.

7 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

We could easily go into those games without a win in six or seven (I think). Levein has completely shat the bed as have most of the players.

We deserve to go down. 3 games on the bounce we have shown absolutely no fight or ability. A manager stealing a wage and playing a pile of players who are doing the same. Does anyone truly think these shitebags have it in them to roll their sleeves up, get wired in and fight for our top flight place. 

First half fairly even then after the break the Aberdeen youth coach, who’s never been in charge of the first team and had about 12 hours to think about the game, completely outsmarts Levein and Kirk’s ‘more of the same lads’ team talk.

No idea what the tactic was today. Connor smith is horrific. Thought Matt at lease put a shift in defensively in the second half.

Hope Craig is going to be paying attention to the early play off rounds to get a heads up on our future opponents.

Someone frantically explaining to our American owner that reaching the play offs is bad over here

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

You won’t be saying that next season 😂 

I'll gladly accept relegation if it helps me escape your shit "patter".

That was actually quite an entertaining game and we should’ve had a couple more. St Johnstone had one cleared off the line too. 

Probably my last time seeing Duk and Miovski in the flesh. And they ran out of the steak and black pudding pies.

ugly cry GIF

The Dons didn't deliver their finest performance, but it's evident that St Johnstone's team lacks quality. Craig Levein's defensive strategy resulted in settling for a 0-0 draw against a weak Aberdeen side, yet their performance improved notably when they introduced strikers in the final 15 minutes.

I wouldn’t really like to see County go down, now Mackay is no longer their manager. I also wouldn’t like to see St Johnstone go down either.

I am glad Livi are finally being relegated. Their standard of plastic pitch should be banned from the Scottish premiership thereafter. It creates a leveller, by reducing the quality of the football that can be played, which isn’t right. A bit like Craig Levein’s tactics really.

How on earth did Clarkson remain on the pitch while Polvara and Barron were subbed?  I thought he was miles off it.

Gartenmann and McGrath played well, not sure anyone else in red played that well, but still could/should have won 3-0 if Bojan was in better form.