Partick Thistle (4)🔴🟡⚫️ vs Airdrieonians (3)♦️

1 hour ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Only 250 seats left for the JLS stand. Firhill should be bouncing tonight.

Any idea how away sales are going?

They said this last year as well for the Ayr game, and the stand was about 60% full. Really hope the club haven’t made the same mistake again tonight…

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

They said this last year as well for the Ayr game, and the stand was about 60% full. Really hope the club haven’t made the same mistake again tonight…

Airdrie have just posted, "Due to the large amount of away tickets sold for tonight's match, Airdrie fans will now have access to both the north and south ends of the Colin Weir Stand, with additional turnstiles open to facilitate swift entry. Turnstiles open at 6:45pm, with three gates at each end of the stand."

18 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I think ot was sorted for Ross County so fingers crossed no issues this eving haha.

I know myself and my mates have decided to go behind the goal and this is the kind of games people make the effort for or go along with their Thistle pals for.

Boing Boing.

2 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I think ot was sorted for Ross County so fingers crossed no issues this eving haha.

I know myself and my mates have decided to go behind the goal and this is the kind of games people make the effort for or go along with their Thistle pals for.

Boing Boing.

You’re probably right. Worth noting that “at capacity” when the seats are unallocated means we can only sell 90% of the seats available. So there will be gaps regardless - just hopefully nowhere near as many as last year.

How are you supposed to get into some serious pre-match crowd wanking if you don't get to see a seating plan with the amount of seats sold????????

Falkirk fans would not like that.

Looking forward to another cracker tonight and getting on to buy a ticket for Tuesday as soon as they're on sale.  I'm already nervous for the semi-final and I don't even know who we're playing yet.

3 hours ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Only 250 seats left for the JLS stand. Firhill should be bouncing tonight.

Any idea how away sales are going?

Wonder if that means there’s actually about 750 seats left though - or have they fixed this since last season?

I see I was beaten to the above comment. 

Actually gutted I can’t make it tonight - bloody prioritising children going to their sports clubs and stuff - and starting to feel proper nervous even though I can’t see us winning promotion regardless of tonight.