🔴🔵 The Caley v Montrose 🔵🔵

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

The Caley club on Greig Street but parking three buses a problem, plus there is a bar at the stadium. Fairways on the West Link has ample parking

Stadium bar is closed. Not like we need the money or anything. 

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Wouldn't be suggesting the Caley Club. They'll be showing the OF game on Saturday so with the current ownership I'd be expecting the place to be busy with different clientele. 

That steward has been punted thankfully and it's no longer The Portland Club Mk2

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You're assuming of course that none of the Montrose fans have blue or green affinities, highly improbable. 

I think one or two might but personally I am highly allergic to both brands of the the Toxic Twosome and I believe the majority of Mo fans would be like-minded on this.

I am however of an age to have a soft-spot for the "New Firm" (North) and given Montrose's location I suspect that I may not be alone in favouring them over the OF any day of the week.

10 hours ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Any recommendations for 3 x buses to go pre match for some highland hospitality and refreshments?

Staggies Bar at the Global Energy Stadium, you’ll get a good game of football at 3pm too. 👍

I am assuming this game is not being shown anywhere on TV? 

Is it just the final for the championship play offs that gets broadcasted? 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Staggies Bar at the Global Energy Stadium, you’ll get a good game of football at 3pm too. 👍

How to make a total absolute twat of yersel.

Cunty 1  Motherwell fuckin 5.

Edited by SandyCromarty

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

How to make a total absolute twat of yersel.

Cunty 1  Motherwell fuckin 5.

Sounds fairly entertaining to me, he didn't say they'd win to be fair.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

Congrats on the win but I think Hamilton will beat you fairly easily in the final if you don’t buck up your ideas

Thanks for that, glad you're not a sore loser.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Won in spite of our performance. All that matters is that we got through the tie. Much improvement needed for Accies, we’ve given ourselves a chance and that’s all you can ask for

2 of the worst performances you’ll ever see. Doesn’t say much for Montrose. Any remotely half decent team should have seen us off no problem at all.

No way we get past Hamilton if we keep this level of performance up.

Awful awful performance.  Look like 11 guys who met in the car park 5 minutes before kick off. 

Winning 1-0 over 2 games against a part time mid table League One side is a disgusting result. Get them all to fuck.

I don't want to see Accies up I'd rather it was Alloa in the final but the one thing I will say is Accies score goals, they concede aswell you'll need to score more than one goal over two legs to prevail against them. Montrose are a decent workmanlike side I just think Petrie might have taken them as far as he can overall.