Dumbarton vs Stirling, Stirling vs Dumbarton

Who goes through?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes through?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/24 at 18:45

47 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Pabs has had a fine season for us. There were doubts whether he could still perform at this level with his age and injuries, however, he's arguably been our best player.

Yup. I certainly had my doubts, but has proved me wrong. 

40 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I've tried not to let myself get excited but I'm afraid I am. Please don't hurt me again, Stevie. 

Forgive yourself Moonster, it's a lot easier to get excited about promotion than relegation.

2 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

I can't understand the continued absence of Blair Currie either.

MK has commanded the area and been a bit more vocal since he came in. Not saying he is a better GK but Currie looked noticeably nervous after a few howlers.

1 hour ago, unitedbino said:

Yup. I certainly had my doubts, but has proved me wrong. 

PMc is the sole candidate for Player of the Season. No one else gets more than 5/10, McPake excepted for a late flourish.

MK

RM, JM, PMc, CC

JC, KB, CC, JMc

DC, KO

Subs at half-time if required! Hopefully not.

I am delighted that big Robert Thomson took the chicken dollars as he was always good for a goal or two against us.  

32 minutes ago, Sons fan 1872 said:

Don’t do that to us all 😂

10 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I hope that’s a joke :lol:

I was hoping for some bites but wasn't expecting it from Dumbarton fans. Disappointing.

2 minutes ago, microdave said:

I was hoping for some bites but wasn't expecting it from Dumbarton fans. Disappointing.

I blame it on being on edge for the game :lol:

1 hour ago, PWL said:

I am delighted that big Robert Thomson took the chicken dollars as he was always good for a goal or two against us.  

He was more frozen out than anything, way down the queue to play up front with Carrick after Spence and Hilton. Without being privy to what was going on between matches, never really understood that. I think that’s one of the reasons Carrick has been much less productive this season.

3 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

He was more frozen out than anything, way down the queue to play up front with Carrick after Spence and Hilton. Without being privy to what was going on between matches, never really understood that. I think that’s one of the reasons Carrick has been much less productive this season.

I would agree with that

15 minutes ago, Highland Son said:

Is the quality of the streaming service worth the purchase?

It usually is. I’ve used it for pretty much every home game this season and the only one there’s been a problem with was Elgin a few weeks ago. It’s just pixellot, so don’t expect anything amazing, but it’s fine and IMO worth it if you can’t make it.

Wonder what kind of numbers Stirling will bring through tonight. Can see it being a bit of a decent atmosphere. Wasn’t there trouble with the young Sons and the Stirling neds last time we played in the 0-0?

29 minutes ago, Highland Son said:

Is the quality of the streaming service worth the purchase?

It’s far from a Sky Sports quality production but it does the job. As it’s an automated camera it may miss the odd bit of action, especially when one of the ball boys decides to go on a mazy or do keepy ups at the side of the park, so you just need to bare that in mind. It’s still worth it IMO.

2 hours ago, SA45 said:

MK has commanded the area and been a bit more vocal since he came in. Not saying he is a better GK but Currie looked noticeably nervous after a few howlers.

PMc is the sole candidate for Player of the Season. No one else gets more than 5/10, McPake excepted for a late flourish.

MK

RM, JM, PMc, CC

JC, KB, CC, JMc

DC, KO

Subs at half-time if required! Hopefully not.

Exact team I would play. It won’t happen though. 

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It’s far from a Sky Sports quality production but it does the job. As it’s an automated camera it may miss the odd bit of action, especially when one of the ball boys decides to go on a mazy or do keepy ups at the side of the park, so you just need to bare that in mind. It’s still worth it IMO.

It’s great that you provide a service for fans who can’t make it 👍

11 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

It’s great that you provide a service for fans who can’t make it 👍

It’s been a great service for folk like myself who can’t make games. Have carried it on through covid. Pixellot gets a lot of stick, but it’s an absolute God send for me.