Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'll never not be ashmaed that in our darkest hour, Kenny Miller was associated with my club. What a dribbling mess of a laddie, and not just over the red. His contribution over that full 45 was distilled Rangers TV fantasy

Not everything has to be about Falkirk, m8.

7 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Idah is such an odd player. Sometimes looks excellent, sometimes looks like he has never seen a football before. 

Did someone say Connor Sammon? 😍

8 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Remember long term exposure to that toxicity is not good for your health.

Shut yer hole, ya f****n F****n t*****r soap dodgin', peedoh basturt!

No, wait, I am sorry, you do indeed have a valid point.   I'll have to stop visiting.                    After tonight.  :)

34 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

3 mins 50 seconds for the full flavour, for the Faddy facepalm

It’s also the point where Kenny Millers career as a pundit or co-commentator ended

To even suggest that’s just a yellow card or it’s Johnstone fault for planting his foot is ridiculous. Wtf is he supposed to do with his foot? 

39 in a row! 👏

Congratulations to the Green Cheeks, congratulations also to the also to the Blue Cheeks -their nearest and dearest!

Posted (edited)

The odd thing is that I have a smidgeon of sympathy for Lundstram; it's a hospital pass from Hart which has enticed the tackle. He's probably got it in the back of his mind to make amends for the own goal.

All the same - with where he's made contact its 100% a red card. Lucky not to have seriously injured Johnson.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s also the point where Kenny Millers career as a pundit or co-commentator ended

To even suggest that’s just a yellow card or it’s Johnstone fault for planting his foot is ridiculous. Wtf is he supposed to do with his foot? 

You used to protect yourself from a challenge like that,  either go studs in yourself or avoid it

Now you put your leg in front,  could easily get your leg snapped by doing so

6 hours ago, AJF said:

What aren’t you sure makes sense? I felt Diomande made contact with O’Riley’s foot, however O’Riley then planted it before throwing himself down. Was the contact enough to send him down? I’m not so sure, but there was probably enough doubt not to overturn it.

He impedes him from taking a shot by making contact with him and not the ball, it’s a penalty 

Just now, Binos said:

You used to protect yourself from a challenge like that,  either go studs in yourself or avoid it

Now you put your leg in front,  could easily get your leg snapped by doing so

Johnston doesn’t have a clue that it’s coming with the speed Lundstram came in it and he came in high, it’s the least debatable straight red for that sort of tackle I’ve seen this season 

Posted (edited)

I think - applying the scientific "how would I feel if it was given against vs. for my team" test - that wasn't a penalty, tbh. Won't criticise Collum too much for sticking with his original decision.

Falls into one of those weird ones that seem to happen quite often in football where justice was arguably served by it getting saved in any event.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Sky sports will be delighted with his comments,  all publicly is good publicity. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Johnston doesn’t have a clue that it’s coming with the speed Lundstram came in it and he came in high, it’s the least debatable straight red for that sort of tackle I’ve seen this season 

He sees it coming,  clearly