🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

Bet365 prices to qualify are mental. Accies overwhelming faves at 1.4, Inverness an incredibly generous 2.75 out from 2.62 earlier today. I'd make Inverness faves at 1.8 and Accies around 2.2.

19 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

Bet365 prices to qualify are mental. Accies overwhelming faves at 1.4, Inverness an incredibly generous 2.75 out from 2.62 earlier today. I'd make Inverness faves at 1.8 and Accies around 2.2.

Yep decent price, put a little sum on ICT to win the tie to soften the blow 

35 minutes ago, Owsley 2 said:

These will shorten a lot tomorrow once people look for some games and realise this is on. Have put a decent wedge on ICT as these odds look very generous. Don't fully trust them but there is a large gap in quality of player and the pitch may also help 

8 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

Same for The Caley. 

Caley's wasn't 15 months ago though!

Since we last won on grass we've won a cup, been relegated, won a competitive match outside of Great Britain, and completed an entire league campaign.

😅

I was quite confident going into Wednesday's game but I'm much more nervous today. Like the first leg of the Alloa game, we couldn't cope with the opposition coming out after half-time playing with much greater intensity, though Inverness gaining a controlling midfielder (the excellent Lawal) and us losing one (Barjonas) no doubt had an effect too. I can't see Barjonas making this, so Rankin will probably just play the team that started the second half in the first leg. Williamson had one of his best games playing behind the two strikers, so I'm a bit concerned about the prospect of him dropping further back, even if there's no better option. If Inverness do come out firing then, in theory, O'Hara and Henderson should have more space to break into, but if we can't break through that intensity - which will be harder without Barjonas - then it'll just lead to similar to what we saw in the second half on Wednesday. 

12 hours ago, AyrExile said:

These will shorten a lot tomorrow once people look for some games and realise this is on. Have put a decent wedge on ICT as these odds look very generous. Don't fully trust them but there is a large gap in quality of player and the pitch may also help 

Caley now 7/4, Accies 2/5 to qualify. 

After extra time Caley 12/1, Accies 16/1

To win on pens  Caley at 11/1, Accies at 12/1. 

9 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I’ve only taken them to win over ninety. Quite fancy outright also but their erratic finishing makes me wary. Should have been nearer 4/6 for the home win instead of 11/10. Bookies have priced all of the play offs evens or above which is a nice boost for some end of season wins 

Should've also said that penalties are the absolute fear as we've missed all three in the league this season (all against Blair Currie). That said, of the 23 we had last season (including penalty shoot-outs) the only one missed was the 23rd and it just so happened to be the one that got us relegated.

2 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

Don't know who is offering those odds but they are looking are ultra generous for a Caley bet..

Ladbrokes have it down at a more realistic price with Caley at 21/20 and Accies on 2/1.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Don't know who is offering those odds but they are looking are ultra generous for a Caley bet..

Ladbrokes have it down at a more realistic price with Caley at 21/20 and Accies on 2/1.

There are a few bets a t play. Winner of today’s match and also winner of final over two legs. 

5 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

BET 365 - Caley shortened to 5/4 and Accies up at 21/10

Money going on both so far.

21 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Accies just tweeted out that this is only their third game on grass in 48 games this season.  

Accies Twitter account is wild.  Still, ICT can blow them out the water if they choose to keep it on the deck.  If they get drawn into a kick and chase game everything is literally and figuratively in the air.  But get the ball down and Hamilton, like Partick last year, will get blown away.