St Johnstone vs Ross County clash of the hapless

8 minutes ago, Sonam said:

It has to be said, Saints look so very poor. Out of confidence and as poor as Hibs were.

In the play off final against Raith Rovers, I'm afraid the smart money is on them rather than Saints.

Secure that chat

Posted (edited)

I understand caring about your club and all that, but it’s a bit excessive for Ross County supporters to feel nervous right now. Grow up, lads. We’re clearly not going to create a chance, let alone score.

Edited by The Real Saints

Knew that was coming, Somehow, the smallest man in the six yard box wins it.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I understand caring about your club and all that, but it’s a bit excessive for Ross County supporters to feel nervous right now. Grow up, lads. Were clearly not going to create a chance, let alone score.

You did that deliberately 

22 minutes ago, Sonam said:

It has to be said, Saints look so very poor. Out of confidence and as poor as Hibs were.

In the play off final against Raith Rovers, I'm afraid the smart money is on them rather than Saints.

This aged well.

That’s a proper late-Davidson era style papering over the cracks moment. Can’t see us escaping the playoff, and don’t rate our chances in it, given the state of that second 45 minutes in our biggest game of the season.

20 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

some atmosphere, like a reserve game

The atmosphere was terrible, really expected more Saints supporters, more singing and thought County would have to defend to the death. Yet match was played like a meaningless mid table end of season match.

Too many short term/end of contracts & loan players in both teams IMO

County must be absolutely kicking themselves. They should have coasted to a win tonight.

I can’t remember seeing a team as flat as we were tonight in such a big match. And the crowd picked up the vibe and was equally subdued. It had such a feeling of resignation, as relegation material a performance as you could hope to see.

in the last 5 minutes I actually thought I can’t be arsed with us getting a draw as we’ll just prolong this false hope til Sunday.  Just get it over with and prepare for the play off.

Brilliant by Sidibeh, he’s been a breath of fresh air this season, I love the guy, along with Mitov our only real positives in a stinking season. Lumping high balls to our strikers all second half wasn’t the ingenious tactic you seem to believe it to be Craig.

Nicky Clark anonymous. Cammy macpherson did his usual howler after a decent performance at the weekend. He’s never played 2 consecutive good matches since joining us.