St Johnstone vs Ross County clash of the hapless

3 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Saints TV commentary starting to get a bit like classic Falkirk TV. Really brightening up the spectacle! 

It’s certainly very lively when a challenge comes in.

10 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Saints TV commentary starting to get a bit like classic Falkirk TV. Really brightening up the spectacle! 

Never had the pleasure.  I take it it’s tears and snotters stuff a la Reds TV or that guy Tam from Rangers?

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Never had the pleasure.  I take it it’s tears and snotters stuff a la Reds TV or that guy Tam from Rangers?

Screaming for a red card for Nightingale for a standard slightly late cb challenge when chasing a ball forward.

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Imagine Tam but without the polish. Reds TV not in the same league. 

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

not Cammy MacPherson jogging around as a midfielder waltzes past him on the edge of the box and scores. Surely not

Hey he also gave the ball away for their best chance to make it 2-0. Playing all the hits.

Don’t think we’ve won from a losing position all season so odds are county have done what they need to.

Quality finish but we just step aside and let Dhanda waltz through whilst we get in the county half and they bring players down. That’s the kind of aggression and determination thats required in this kind of game.

Dhanda’s finish v Stevie May’s attempted finish. Seriously, an 8 year old could have struck that shot firmer.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Screaming for a red card for Nightingale for a standard slightly late cb challenge when chasing a ball forward.

That’s not quite true is it. It was a shocker of a challenge and they asked for “an orange card” and had a wee joke.

I suppose it’s all relative but I’ve found them to be pretty good and fair. Called out their own players when needed.

13 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

This season might not end up as a total  disaster after all.

County stay up, ICT relegated as it stands... Yip, I'd settle for that, hehe :)

It has to be said, Saints look so very poor. Out of confidence and as poor as Hibs were.

In the play off final against Raith Rovers, I'm afraid the smart money is on them rather than Saints.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sonam said:

It has to be said, Saints look so very poor. Out of confidence and as poor as Hibs were.

In the play off final against Raith Rovers, I'm afraid the smart money is on them rather than Saints.

St Johnstone will do what we did last year.  They’re miles better than Raith if they choose to play it that way.

But Jesus Christ man, can we at least see this game out?   This kind of talk can only backfire.  As can these subs….

Edited by Savage Henry