CLYDEBANK 2024/2025

Just now, Vanderbilt said:

2nd or 4th who cares.Blocked again by unlicensed winners and 3 coming up unlicensed.

Farcical

Maybe if you hadn't blew the league you could be going up 🤣

Just now, andy25 said:

Maybe if you hadn't blew the league you could be going up 🤣

1st time we’ve even been in with a chance.We’ll be back but with the money that’s being thrown about it’ll no doubt be another unlicensed winner next season.

Just now, Vanderbilt said:

1st time we’ve even been in with a chance.We’ll be back but with the money that’s being thrown about it’ll no doubt be another unlicensed winner next season.

You threw plenty of money about yourselves..

Let's not be kidded.

43 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

2nd or 4th who cares.Blocked again by unlicensed winners and 3 coming up unlicensed.

Farcical

You weren’t block by an unlicensed club, I don’t see what you don’t understand.  You were blocked by not having a team able to compete at the business end of the season.  

typical Clydebank, always someone else’s fault, the league, the pyramid, airdrie…

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Wos-observer said:

You weren’t block by an unlicensed club, I don’t see what you don’t understand.  You were blocked by not having a team able to compete at the business end of the season.  

typical Clydebank, always someone else’s fault, the league, the pyramid, airdrie…

The leagues been done for a while,playing out meaningless games.What don’t you understand? Beith lost 5-0 to Arthurlie! 

You get nothing for 2nd and probably 2 balls and £100 for winning it!

Edited by Vanderbilt

36 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

The leagues been done for a while,playing out meaningless games.What don’t you understand? Beith lost 5-0 to Arthurlie! 

You get nothing for 2nd and probably 2 balls and £100 for winning it!

You also get a trophy and the honour of being champions? A fairly significant part of the reason everybody gets into the game. 

Having an unlicensed winner and nobody being promoted out of the league is not ideal but there is no guarantee that even a licensed winner would be promoted(as we seen with Darvel). The simple solution is  to go out and build a team good enough to actually win the league and give yourselves the chance of moving up. It's nobody else's fault that you weren't able to do that this season other than yourselves. 

6 minutes ago, Dean Learner said:

You also get a trophy and the honour of being champions? A fairly significant part of the reason everybody gets into the game. 

Having an unlicensed winner and nobody being promoted out of the league is not ideal but there is no guarantee that even a licensed winner would be promoted(as we seen with Darvel). The simple solution is  to go out and build a team good enough to actually win the league and give yourselves the chance of moving up. It's nobody else's fault that you weren't able to do that this season other than yourselves. 

Which is what we’re trying to do with limited funds.

A few additions and we go again.

8 minutes ago, Dean Learner said:

Same could be said for Talbot, Darvel, Pollok and Cumnock.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, clansman said:

Same could be said for Talbot, Darvel, Pollok and Cumnock.

Absolutely but there is only one set of fans who seem to be almost uniform in their disdain for everything that stops them progressing up the divisions with very little inwards reflection. 

Edited by Dean Learner

16 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

Which is what we’re trying to do with limited funds.

A few additions and we go again.

I hear the violins playing as you typed that.

Say as often as you like “Clydebank have limited budget” “Clydebank have smaller budget than Beith” no one believes this and can simply see through the lies.  

Clydebank in their 20 year history have failed to be winners they are an upper mid level table at very best.  I don’t see that changing.  

Perhaps St Cadocs but other than that all the teams above you I would be very surprised if you don’t have the highest budget in the top 4.   

if you don’t have the resources to mount a serious challenge in the WoS how will you cost further up? Cloud cuckoo land. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Clydebank are not my favourite club but it's actually a shame how quickly this thread got hijacked 

Rhubarb is just an awful troll, the groundsharing shtick, the budget to rival Inter Miami, the ‘short 20 year history’, the ‘failed manager’ . Its just the same repeated shite over and over again, theres not even a semblance of originality just the same tired pish ad nauseum. Suppose its good that hes stopped pretending he isnt Rhubarb. At least some of the others are actually quite witty with the trolling or banter, but jesus hes bad. Almost every single post is a dig at us, but its incessent and dripping with seethe, I honestly feel sorry for someone who’s entire existence seems to revolve around hatred. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

Clydebank had a pretty good season and really were in with a very strong chance of the title until the bad run in Feb/March.Dont know what happened but up until that point I fancied them to win the league.

I think they pay pretty good money for players too and heard they came in fairly strong for one of our top players recently.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Was that as part of the fire sale given your very obvious money issues? Which player is this?

No fire sale-the player knocked back the approach.

Financial issues are under control as well.

30 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Rhubarb is just an awful troll, the groundsharing shtick, the budget to rival Inter Miami, the ‘short 20 year history’, the ‘failed manager’ . Its just the same repeated shite over and over again, theres not even a semblance of originality just the same tired pish ad nauseum. Suppose its good that hes stopped pretending he isnt Rhubarb. At least some of the others are actually quite witty with the trolling or banter, but jesus hes bad. Almost every single post is a dig at us, but its incessent and dripping with seethe, I honestly feel sorry for someone who’s entire existence seems to revolve around hatred. 

You forgot his constant snipes at Matt Bamford who he knows nothing about 😂