St Mirren v Hearts 15/05/24

They puddins from Govan are having a laugh, we need to do this on our own and we have Europe in our own hands instead of waiting for another team to do it for us. 

COYFS, let’s do this 

Apparently both clubs have put in a request to change from their usual strips for this evening's game 

st-mirren-f-c-spfl-coconut-hawaiian-shir

versus

TSEPLBTUHRT_p_2048x.jpg?v=1615918863 

2-1 win for Hearts, Shankland sealing the win with a late penalty after Gogic obstructed him with a lilo. 

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So before we scud you, can all Hearts fans please confirm that you will be taking this seriously.

I can't speak for "all hearts fans" but I'm not

I'm going to be more focussed on Atalanta v Juventus nella Finale Di Coppa Italia in Roma

E piu importante per Hearts

We both have drawn very few games this season: 7 for us, 6 for Hearts. But if ever a game had honourable 1-1 draw written all over it, this one did.

Are Hearts fans going through in their usual decent numbers or is the evening KO/dead rubberiness of it all killing that off?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

We both have drawn very few games this season: 7 for us, 6 for Hearts. But if ever a game had honourable 1-1 draw written all over it, this one did.

Are Hearts fans going through in their usual decent numbers or is the evening KO/dead rubberiness of it all killing that off?

There are tickets left, but no idea how many.

I'm not going, and neither are over half of the group I go with. There are around 20 of us, plus occasional special guests. The lads that are going are those among us who basically never miss a game.

Bit of a pain in the arse of a place to get to for a midweek friendly.

ETA: In the time it took me to type that two tickets came up for grabs on the WhatsApp group as a couple of folk decided they can't be fucked with it.

Edited by VincentGuerin

I'd like to see us finish the season strongly, but not overly concerned either way. Wish for tonight is to see Gordon get more game time and Shankland to get his 30th club goal of the season. Would be nice to see Boyce back involved as well, there's a chance apparently.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm giving this one a miss, and so are all but a couple of the guys we go to away games with. I'd be happy with 1-1 tbh.

6 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd like to see us finish the season strongly, but not overly concerned either way. Wish for tonight is to see Gordon get more game time and Shankland to get his 30th club goal of the season. Would be nice to see Boyce back involved as well, there's a chance apparently.

I’d actually like to see Shankland get a hat trick to boost his Scotland chances for next month.

St. Mirren 10 Hearts 3 👍