St Mirren v Hearts 15/05/24

5 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Good to see Tagawa on the scoresheet.

Sibbick and Dexter need not return next season though.

Aye. Time to move oor Toby on, and Dexter has done a job to a degree, but we need better.

Enjoying Tagawa's attempt to make us all spend the summer saying "There might be a player there".

Main thing that needs to go is those advertising boards at St Mirren. f**k me, distractingly bright.

St Mirren fans around the Hearts commentators still managing to be absolute weirdos fuming about the referee in an end-of-season friendly where the referee hasn't even made any particularly controversial decisions.

🤣

Why can't they just be normal?

A bit disappointed to not be in front. Think we've been pretty comfortable for most of the game and had a couple of reasonable chances to be further ahead.

Hearts took their goal well but it was too easy from our point of view.

Baccus has been good, good to see Scott get a goal.

16 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

St Mirren fans around the Hearts commentators still managing to be absolute weirdos fuming about the referee in an end-of-season friendly where the referee hasn't even made any particularly controversial decisions.

🤣

Why can't they just be normal?

We're not the ones who rhyme 'Europe'" with "spew up".

Posted (edited)

Tagawa's goal is a catastrophe for me.

My missus has been in the pub before and after a couple of Hearts games this season, and has become enamoured of the Tagawa/Tequilla song. She sings it about the house. She kens f**k all about football, and at first thought you shouted "Together" at the end.

She'll honestly sing it to herself making the dinner, scrolling the telly, or whenever I mention going to the football. It's replaced "You've got to get into dangerous areas" as her go-to fitba response.

She'd started to drift off it the last few weeks, but then she came into the room just after Hearts scored. She was in the middle of telling me something when she stopped and shouted "THEY'RE SINGING IT!". And now she's off again.

Pray for me.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Possibly the best-natured St Murn v Hearts game I've ever seen. :lol: Even the perma-raging St Murn fans who seem to be mic'd up in their pishy wee lego stand kept relatively quiet throughout.