Ross County v Aberdeen (Sun 19th May)

Serves you right for your shitebaggery on Wednesday night, tbh.

2 minutes ago, DensParkNumber1 said:

County have bottled this , plenty of chances today and Wednesday 

Got a feeling Raith will fancy chances 

I've seen Raith a few times, maybe they will, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Losing 5-1 at home, blowing Wednesday night then failing to put us away today after gifting you the opportunity feels like county got no one to blame but themselves tbh. 

Sad. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Losing 5-1 at home, blowing Wednesday night then failing to put us away today after gifting you the opportunity feels like county got no one to blame but themselves tbh. 

Sad. 

You can go right back to not sacking Malky 5 mins after last season's playoff as being the starting point of a multitude of failures from County this season

Again, I don’t want to keep jarring him whilst he’s still in charge and whilst he is he has my full support. However, every man and their dog could see Aberdeen had complete control in the middle of the park today, yet it takes Cowie 60 minutes to bring another one on and take off a defender. It’s not even complex stuff.

I really thought Aberdeen wouldn't turn up today and was confident of avoiding relegation. Not now, Raith Rovers have a decent team, a plastic pitch as well and will be extremely difficult in both legs. 

County are down :(

Just seeing the red card incident now, and that is so poor from MacDonald. I think we have been more secure with him and Gartenmann as the centre-back pairing, but if some of the more elementary mistakes he made were from Gartenmann or any other defender in our squad then they would be crucified. 

4 minutes ago, Sonam said:

I really thought Aberdeen wouldn't turn up today and was confident of avoiding relegation. Not now, Raith Rovers have a decent team, a plastic pitch as well and will be extremely difficult in both legs. 

County are down :(

County will see off Raith...fill yer glass up...its half-empty.

I think the playoffs will have goals. Murray must be good odds to score against Raith and we're so full of daft mistakes at the back.

5 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I think the playoffs will have goals. Murray must be good odds to score against Raith and we're so full of daft mistakes at the back.

I’d go Murray, White and Brophy from the start.   Hard to see Raith coping with those three.  

Aberdeen finish as 'best of the rest' in seventh place, having gone unbeaten since the league's split. Their final points tally of 48 is higher than St Mirren, who are fifth, and sixth-placed Dundee.

This is a quote from the BBC, what it doesn’t mention is that they played clubs in the lower half of the league, enjoy your success. See you at the other side. 

17 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Just seeing the red card incident now, and that is so poor from MacDonald. I think we have been more secure with him and Gartenmann as the centre-back pairing, but if some of the more elementary mistakes he made were from Gartenmann or any other defender in our squad then they would be crucified. 

Didn’t think Devlin helped matters 

5 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Aberdeen finish as 'best of the rest' in seventh place, having gone unbeaten since the league's split. Their final points tally of 48 is higher than St Mirren, who are fifth, and sixth-placed Dundee.

This is a quote from the BBC, what it doesn’t mention is that they played clubs in the lower half of the league, enjoy your success. See you at the other side. 

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

On 17/05/2024 at 10:49, Matty-RCFC said:

It is well within Aberdeen FC’s best interests to allow Ross County to win this association soccer match. The damage that the loss of ‘The Mallard’ would do to the top flight is unimaginable, and the above result goes a long way to preventing this from happening and fighting the evil in St Johnstone.

On 17/05/2024 at 20:15, The Great Stagsby said:

I'm really starting to enjoy these. A part of me wishes there was some way to prolong the season, just so I could read at least a couple more of them...

On 17/05/2024 at 20:24, The Great Stagsby said:

If we hit full time on Sunday in 11th place at least we will all have the prospect of these posts to fall back on.

This is all that's keeping me afloat right now. Don't let me down @Matty-RCFC 

Spoiler

sad hold me GIF