Clyde FC Season 24/25

2 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

its on premier sports, but best go through them direct, last game i added the channel on prime app only to find out game not there

You can do the day pass for a tenner but if you have a VPN it's also on Clyde TV for £21 for the month pass if you're feeling generous. Would give you any other games you're missing too I'd imagine once the league starts. 

1 hour ago, HaleyReinhart said:

You can do the day pass for a tenner but if you have a VPN it's also on Clyde TV for £21 for the month pass if you're feeling generous. Would give you any other games you're missing too I'd imagine once the league starts. 

We won't be streaming this match unfortunately.  At present only home matches would be covered in any streaming pass.  Highlights package with comms will be available however.

8 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

We won't be streaming this match unfortunately.  At present only home matches would be covered in any streaming pass.  Highlights package with comms will be available however.

I had just presumed as it was on premier it would have been a shared stream. Apologies! 

On 22/07/2024 at 12:43, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Couple of observations whilst avoiding naming any individual player

1. Speed of counter attack - when they retrieved the ball they attacked at pace both through the middle and with full backs pushing on. That stretched us on numerous occasions and each of their players seemed to know what their role was in that scenario. Clearly fitness plays a part  when playing like that, but I would like to see us do it more when we play teams at our level as we have players on the bench who are of a similar standard and can be brought on when players are tired.

2. Shooting- on three or four occasions we passed when in  the box and the chance was gone- be braver.

3. Ball retention - we played the ball around at the back and in midfield without any real penetration on several occasions, but again, we need to be braver going forward with wingers/wing-backs prepared to try and get to the last 20 yards quickly. If we are going to use Dunnachie up front then he needs service. If he gets it he will score goals regularly. The one thing I thought on Saturday was were we keeping possession to try and give people a breather for a minute or two as it was a hard shift for a few?

Keen to see how the first 4 games goes... 

You could have written this and addressed it to our Raymond....he plays the simple ball time after time and tries to make himself look good - seldom plays a killer pass and pigs fly more often than he's willing to shoot, even from a great position.

I'm sure McCall is more than aware and is coaching the arse off him.

Was raging after the first 10 minutes. Partick dominated the ball and we just went long as soon as we got it back. Their goal was lovely in the build up and finish. Would be nice if teams would stop scoring screamers against us actually because that's about all Partick did all half.

As we started to put our foot on the ball we got into the game more and looked a match for Thistle the rest of the half.

Ashcroft is a great player but big Logan has him on toast. Logan probably should have been booked for his "offside goal" but it was a very tidy chip tbf. Huge credit to him and McCall, did not see this kind of turn coming from him.

Really hope that injury to Mitchell isn't serious. He's a good man and was unlucky not to keep the backpass out.

Two evenly matched teams that have scored the one chance they've managed to carve out. We just got a hilarious, fluke OG as well.

Well....

That performance as absolutely fucking brilliant, Grant's slackness at the first goal aside. He needs to toughen up and get it right up critics like me, by fouling like he did Graham a lot more often. It's a necessity he has lacked, and which i cited as a reason i doubt that he's good enough.

But that's still potentially the most assured, accomplished footballing we've practised since the first half against Celtic in 2006. I simply can't fault the collective team effort. 

Jusf take the positives out of this fantastic win at Firhill. Have a few pints as this doesnt happen too often. Delighted for McCall on his return to Firhill. He must be buzzin. Logan Dunachie is going to destroy teams in league 2 this season.