Clyde FC Season 24/25

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Not on sale yet, quicker we get rid of RJM the better.

Yeah, RJM really isn't great. To be honest though, if you're Central they're probably the best of a bad bunch.

Also it should be noted that the third kit is actually pictured in this weeks Clyde View on the sponsorships page. I don't have it to hand as mine is in the house and I'm currently pretending to work in my office, but it's quite nice.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

5 hours ago, Bearded Bully said:

Dunno if I'm missing something but how do I go about buying the blue away top? There's nothing on the site or the clyde shop online. 

We are hoping the replica kits will be delivered soon, the aim is to try and have them available for purchase at our first home league game against Stranraer.

we will also be getting some of the matchwinner shirts in the club shop for supporters to try on and order.

Edited by Jack Phillips

take good care of him, has always been a very good player for us thou this being his second major injury he was needing game time i'm sure Ian McCall knows what he can bring to you lot and i think once the match fitness is sorted he should be a key player for you guys

There’s probably a reasonable argument that this Clyde squad (and manager combo) is stronger than a lot of the money teams there have been in League Two over the last decade or so. It’s astounding.

Maitland mentioned in the fanzone last week that Lyon has to go for a scan on his injury so he may be signed as cover for him which could be a good move for both parties. It’s another excellent option on paper in the middle of park, assuming Murdoch is fit himself.

2 hours ago, Replays said:

Maitland mentioned in the fanzone last week that Lyon has to go for a scan on his injury so he may be signed as cover for him which could be a good move for both parties. It’s another excellent option on paper in the middle of park, assuming Murdoch is fit himself.

He came on in the friendly against Celtic but hadn’t actually played any competitive games since this time last year. 

Will be interesting to see what happens to him come January.