Clyde FC Season 24/25

44 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Final nail in the coffin for me. If we can afford to, then sack him tonight.

I agree but think there is almost zero chance of this happening. As always our board will wait until it's too late to act. As in halfway through the season or beyond. 

There have been no updates on the stadium situation since 2 August; and that was in response to a question by an owner. 36 away games a season.

There have been no Q&A updates at all since 5 August. That is; no explanation for the sneaky return of a director which I know has specifically been asked about. Or the presumably numerous other enquiries relating to the past few weeks.

It is beyond my comprehension that a better attempt to explain the current situation has not been made. A Q&A is an absolute necessity and the fact one hasn't been arranged, continues to display an incomprehensible level of negligence.

Given the board have previous for assuming that communication is "fine", perhaps they need a nudge?

Whilst I realise it's probably out of our control, I can count the number of times I've fallen out with stewards in 30 years of going to football on one hand. A pair of those have been with these reprobates in the last month.

Literally nothing positive to say about Clyde just now.

1 hour ago, David W said:

There have been no updates on the stadium situation since 2 August; and that was in response to a question by an owner. 36 away games a season.

There have been no Q&A updates at all since 5 August. That is; no explanation for the sneaky return of a director which I know has specifically been asked about. Or the presumably numerous other enquiries relating to the past few weeks.

It is beyond my comprehension that a better attempt to explain the current situation has not been made. A Q&A is an absolute necessity and the fact one hasn't been arranged, continues to display an incomprehensible level of negligence.

Given the board have previous for assuming that communication is "fine", perhaps they need a nudge?

Whilst I realise it's probably out of our control, I can count the number of times I've fallen out with stewards in 30 years of going to football on one hand. A pair of those have been with these reprobates in the last month.

Literally nothing positive to say about Clyde just now.

Not been to last two home games and not missing the now inevitable frisk going through the turnstile - every bloody game so far (so much for 'random' searches). Anyone ever been frisked entering via the main doors? I thought not.

21 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Anyone give us a chance of winning at Peterhead next week,? 

Highly unlikely but I think it may well be my last game for the foreseeable if there isn't a marked improvement in performance. And I say that as a season ticket holder. 

I've said this before before, my son(and his youthful enthusiasm) is the only thing keeping me going. That being said, we're giving Peterhead a miss as that is a c word of a journey at the best of times. Right now I'd struggle to open my curtains if we were playing in the garden, never mind a 7hr round trip on a train. 

Didn't manage along today but after seeing the red card, I actually felt worse about our chances. Have seen no indication at all that we are capable of breaking anyone down.  

Least McCall actually done an interview this week but it wasn't inspiring. I'm inclined to say it would be a good time to change things if we can afford it. Peterhead next week would be somewhat of a free hit (even though I despise that saying) for a new man and then there's a decent run of games. 

Hard to know if we could do any better though! I suspect Darren Young won't be available for ages and has a good track record in this league. Pretty sure he's local too. Outside of that, I don't know who I'd rather bring in. Allan Johnstone maybe but you'd risk another full time gaffer with bigger expectations. 

4 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

Anyone give us a chance of winning at Peterhead next week,? 

Only Mr McColl, who said that anyone can beat anyone in this league. 

That is apart from us. 

We can't beat teams that haven't beaten anyone. We CANNOT beat teams who are losing when we get a man sent off We CANNOT beat teams who play for 96 mins with 10 men.

We are f**ked. 

Mm

8 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Highly unlikely but I think it may well be my last game for the foreseeable if there isn't a marked improvement in performance. And I say that as a season ticket holder. 

Well, snatched or stole a point in a game we should have lost last week and only managed a point from a game we should have 100 percent won this week, who knows maybe it will come good next week and we will pump them