Major election gaffes 2024

23 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

Ed Davey going full "Look at me, I'm willing to do anything to prove I'm reality TV fodder". He clearly can't paddle board so this is a set-up of the worst kind. Mind you, a joke MP from a joke Party so shouldn't be surprised.

On BBC Scotland Drivetime last night I heard Wee Willie Rennie (Remember him? Me neither.) talking about how well their campaign was going because they were campaigning on real issues in Scotland. Everything he mentioned was a Holyrood issue.

49 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

On BBC Scotland Drivetime last night I heard Wee Willie Rennie (Remember him? Me neither.) talking about how well their campaign was going because they were campaigning on real issues in Scotland. Everything he mentioned was a Holyrood issue.

Any excuse for this

PRI_187921742.thumb.jpg.11502ebd110f6fd3ea8da9cbf5dd50cc.jpg

Not sure where to put this, but it is quite remarkable to hear of another Tory MP (until midnight last night/this morning) who seems perfectly at home in Starmer's Labour Party...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd11kvk1je4o

Not sure it's a gaffe, but if I was a dyed-in-the-wool left wing member of the Labour Party, I'd be getting a bit concerned.

13 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Not sure where to put this, but it is quite remarkable to hear of another Tory MP (until midnight last night/this morning) who seems perfectly at home in Starmer's Labour Party...

Not sure it's a gaffe, but if I was a dyed-in-the-wool left wing member of the Labour Party, I'd be getting a bit concerned.

I don't think there are many left to be concerned.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The problem is that for the Labour Left at a UK level there really is nowhere else to go.  I can think of a number of higher profile Labour folk in Scotland who might be possible defectors to the SNP - but I think they'd only jump ship if it truly did get horrendous.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I feel sorry for that heroin dealer trying to explain the photo to friends and family.

”No of course I don’t know him, not really.  I was just sitting there then he sat down beside me.  You can see I’m not happy about it…”

4 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Sir Ed can't stay dry at the moment...

He's gonna end up getting carried away with how crap and daft he can make his PR stunts and end up in a load of hot water for sending out a leaflet with a picture of his cock with LIB DEM written down it, isn't he?

5 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Sir Ed can't stay dry at the moment...

"Lib Dems are go"  he shouts as he slowly crawls to a complete halt with opposition speeding past and out of sight. 

55 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

'I wonder what Ed Davey's going to do today' wasn't something I thought I would be thinking last week. 

I'm going for Joining a death metal band on stage for a singalong to there hit The Devil's coming in your Backdoor.

14 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It is the most cunning of cunning plans.  By the end of the election campaign every Tory MP will have defected to Labour.....Labour win a landslide and they all defect back and another bloody 5 years of Tory rule......come on if I can see it, surely.........