Broxburn Athletic FC

Apparently Broxburn are going back to the EoS... Something about jumping the gun on GTF day 😏

Seriously though I'm just jealous, they been brilliant since the move to the East of Scotland and deserve their shot at the Lowland League. Hopefully they can do the East teams proud in there

Our first friendly announced by Bonnyrigg. 6th July at home 1345pm kick off. 

We always pick hard friendlies and it worked for us last year.

And we've signed a new left back Andy Rodden who might get more cards than Lewis Turner this season. If he's better than Lewis, who I thought was our best player last season by far, he'll do lol.

2 hours ago, albynpark said:

Our first friendly announced by Bonnyrigg. 6th July at home 1345pm kick off. 

We always pick hard friendlies and it worked for us last year.

And we've signed a new left back Andy Rodden who might get more cards than Lewis Turner this season. If he's better than Lewis, who I thought was our best player last season by far, he'll do lol.

We did need a left back... as well as Heath has done there, I much prefer him as a left winger and flying forward.  Slightly concerned about Roddens reputation for a booking... but let's see how he goes!

13 hours ago, albynpark said:

Livingston away 26th June.  And on Facebook another signing was announced then disappeared. 

The signing is a weird one! I saw the post too, but it's totally gone!! Have we announced before it was finalised? Has someone changed their mind? Have we been gazumped? Has someone done a headcount of current number of midfielders and realised we may not need another?

The Livingston friendly is the 25th of June. Tuesday @ Almondvale stadium. Lucky I checked their posts, I would of been in Deans watching the wrong team 😂

On 08/06/2024 at 03:08, Jordi1977 said:

Pre season fixtures schedule confirmed. Looks a very decent set of matches.

Screenshot_20240608_030714_Facebook.jpg

you'll be itching to go to Almondvale then .....? 

That July 3rd fixture looks dodgy