New SPFL Trust Trophy format

52 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Have you no self respect, why would you go to that?

Because I will watch my team,

I 100% disagree with the B teams in the competition and understand the fans who don't go, most rovers fans didn't, but want to watch my team as often as I can.

Rovers vote against B teams playing senior teams at every opportunity, they are vocal about it.

1 hour ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Because I will watch my team,

I 100% disagree with the B teams in the competition and understand the fans who don't go, most rovers fans didn't, but want to watch my team as often as I can.

Rovers vote against B teams playing senior teams at every opportunity, they are vocal about it.

You don't even back your club's stance?

The definition of happy clapping, an SPFL dream.

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You don't even back your club's stance?

The definition of happy clapping, an SPFL dream.

I disagree, the club disagree ..........

The club need to play the game, so I will goto the game and support my team ....

Personally, I never attend any competitive match between a first team and a B-team in principle. When I was in The Netherlands for the first time after Covid, the second game my Dutch team Excelsior Rotterdam played while I was there was at home against PSV B, I didn't go. I feel that strongly about it. 

However, I don't think we should shame people who decide differently to watch their own team. Just like nobody should tell me I should have gone to that game. Everyone decides for themselves. 

14 hours ago, Marten said:

However, I don't think we should shame people who decide differently to watch their own team. Just like nobody should tell me I should have gone to that game. Everyone decides for themselves. 

Hell slap it into them Marten. These are the kind of people that allow b teams and Rangers to play at all.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hell slap it into them Marten. These are the kind of people that allow b teams and Rangers to play at all.

Let it go, you'll feel better and live longer 😂

Many crowds unpublished but northerners most amenable... 640 at Buckie, 460 at BoD.

There were 330 at EK - but just 288 at Berwick, 171 at Cowdenbeath (11 fewer than along the road at Lochgelly for an EOS Qualifying Cup tie!), 266 at Rangers B, 145 at Dundee B, 140 at Hibs B.

Edited by HibeeJibee

52 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

St Mirren now out. Another one bites the dust 

:lol:

St Mirren FC admitted breaching SPFL Rules and Regulations by playing a player in the match when he was not registered with the Scottish Football Association. The Tribunal imposed the following sanctions:

(i) The Club was reprimanded and warned as to future conduct;

(ii) St Mirren B’s SPFL Trust Trophy match v Berwick Rangers will be recorded as a 3-0 victory for Berwick Rangers, who will therefore be reinstated to the competition and will play Dumbarton in the second round;

(iii) A fine of £1,000, of which the full amount is suspended until 30 June 2025 pending any further breaches of SPFL Player Regulations.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSshC1As4dxyCwqVedjpgI

On 02/08/2024 at 16:09, HibeeJibee said:

Many crowds unpublished but northerners most amenable... 640 at Buckie, 460 at BoD.

There were 330 at EK - but just 288 at Berwick, 171 at Cowdenbeath (11 fewer than along the road at Lochgelly for an EOS Qualifying Cup tie!), 266 at Rangers B, 145 at Dundee B, 140 at Hibs B.

Some folk were at both as they were on different nights.

5 hours ago, mrman2011 said:

League Cup should be a knockout 

Every club gets at least £30k for playing in the group stages plus whatever they make from the gates no one is going to give that up.