Your Candidates Tonight

Posted (edited)

I sincerely hope that I am unique on this forum in having this weirdo nutter as a candidate. I've no idea how large his extended family might be, but it will be cause for alarm if he gets double figure votes.

On the other hand, demonstrating that he is not entirely mad, he is against babies being microwaved via 5g.

image.jpeg.d13a00a6ce34d01c4c13a1bfce58ca3f.jpeg

Edited by Thane of Cawdor
Spatial awareness (lack of).

18 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

I sincerely hope that I am unique on this forum in having this weirdo nutter as a candidate. I've no idea how large his extended family might be, but it will be cause for alarm if he gets double figure votes.

On the other hand, demonstrating that he is not entirely mad, he is against babies being microwaved via 5g.

image.jpeg.d13a00a6ce34d01c4c13a1bfce58ca3f.jpeg

Why does he have his surname in square brackets?

I looked at the results. I hadn't realised Cole-Hamilton's wife had stood in Ayrshire. 

As the Glasgow Empire guy said about Mike and Bernie Winters "Oh F*ck, there's two of them"