Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ah here’s ex Shrewsbury, Man City and latterly Burnley player Joe Hart.

Jon Ronson has a good story about how Joe Hart is every bit indeed the entitled arsehole he comes across as. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ah here’s ex Shrewsbury, Man City and latterly Burnley player Joe Hart.

All I could think was "Ha Ha! Jon Obika scored against you last season'.

1 minute ago, KirkieRR said:

There's an ad for something (forget what) featuring Bellingham that includes a cover of Hey Jude. It has come close to ruining one of the greatest singles of all time for me.

What about using that one ‘Leaving on a jet plane’ when they go out on pens? 

Ian Darke, giving the US commentary has been pretty good in the 2 games he's covered so far. Just reminded everyone that "Harry Kane had two, count them two touches in the entire first half."

World beaters, eh?

Surely King Sausage fingers is adding the knighthood for Sir Jude to his list after this Euro championship winning display, f**k me the boy is only 20 and he plays for Real Madrid and has won this for England on his own.

Just now, meanmistermustard said:

Not sure this is listenable due to the commentary and coverage. England sitting off Serbia and doing little whilst everyone on the BBC portrays the performance as outstanding.

I noticed that as well - it's a very dangerous game to play.

2 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Did she just say that it's hard to pick out one England performance became they've all been so good? It's a fucking group game against Serbia

Foden and Kane have been anonymous. Decent first half from England, that’s about it.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Surely King Sausage fingers is adding the knighthood for Sir Jude to his list after this Euro championship winning display, f**k me the boy is only 20 and he plays for Real Madrid and has won this for England on his own.

They should be flying him over and sticking him in the goal wi those big sausage fingers - nothing getting past those.