After last year's kerfuffle with goal difference, I'd like a couple more 😜

Feel like we genuinely could've had about 15 here today, never seen Dundee have it so easy before.

19 hours ago, The Black Flag said:

Annan v Inverness

why bother with the 90 minutes, we know how this is going to go.

15:00  just go straight to penalties

Were Annan better than you thought or were Inverness worse than you thought?

44 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

After last year's kerfuffle with goal difference, I'd like a couple more 😜

Feel like we genuinely could've had about 15 here today, never seen Dundee have it so easy before.

Just wait until you play us. It'll be double figures for The Dee. 

I know this tournament is just pre season but not encouraging to see Duncan Ferguson’s 5 at the back masterplan fall timidly to the least fancied side in our league.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Just wait until you play us. It'll be double figures for The Dee. 

Oh please make it so.

Getting it right up that DAB c**t Ferguson would be just wonderful.

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Hit the woodwork again.

Could easily have been double figures today.

Got to agree. 
Not double figures but missed a few chance 

5 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I know this tournament is just pre season but not encouraging to see Duncan Ferguson’s 5 at the back masterplan fall timidly to the least fancied side in our league.

Going by the highlights I'd be more concerned with the other end. Annan scored and didn't look to really threaten you GK after that, bar one decent save. Whereas how Brooks never left that game with a hat-trick was incredible. Caley should have had that game won comfortably. 

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Going by the highlights I'd be more concerned with the other end. Annan scored and didn't look to really threaten you GK after that, bar one decent save. Whereas how Brooks never left that game with a hat-trick was incredible. Caley should have had that game won comfortably. 

How the Queens got on tonight ? Ha ha ha .

Agent Murphy so far so good.

8 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Were Annan better than you thought or were Inverness worse than you thought?

Early days for a lot of Annan guys -we will only improve.

A bit short of a few players - Inverness -full time so should be more aqainted.

They battered us start o 2nd. Half off the post & cross bar.

Once they took off the more established player's like McKay,Longstaff & I think it was Brooks no real danger.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

It all fails as one. We don’t have enough attacking minded players on the pitch. The persistence with 5 at the back no matter the opponent is a Big Dunc special and loses us the majority of games. 

Bit of a pumping at NDP for the Rose against a very impressive Dundee side - easy to see why they did so well last season. Could easily have been double figures as we were chasing shadows and Dundee moved the ball about so well …… the build up to the 4th goal was a thing of beauty.

Thankfully we won’t face this quality every week (Sylla, Main, McCowan look impressive). Going to be another long hard season for Bonnyrigg

8 hours ago, the philosopher said:

How the Queens got on tonight ? Ha ha ha .

Agent Murphy so far so good.

We were comfortably beaten by a Premiership side. As expected. I'd be more concerned about scraping past ICT youths if I were you.