Late Night at the Euros with Compston and Smart

Sadie222

We’re off to Germany!!! We at Studio Something, alongside Martin Compston and Gordon Smart invite you to their Munich BIerhalle, this June for an entertainment-filled 28 minutes of all things Euros. Expect famous faces, adventures across Germany, and hi-jinks from these two best pals as they capture what will be a rollercoaster summer for Tartan army fans from Cumbernauld to Cologne.

Are you and your pals/family off to Germany? Do you fancy coming to watch the show? Tickets are free and you can apply to come along…Filming will last around an hour and if you have a belter of a story, you could even appear on the show… Feel free to message me or email me - sadie@studiosomething.co , with your funny stories and your plans for the Euros! HWG!

Link to Tickets:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12KIWAOU6F43P9rwOInPW3huU-dRdBzzb8lTSuhJ3y5I/viewform?edit_requested=true

p0hy2z4g.jpg

Good god, no. Can't think of much worse than going to this. I do wonder who goes to these types of events. I suppose maybe the same people that would go to see Si Ferry and the boys at the Hydro. Hard no from me. 

6 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

You can set your watch by Martin Compston being interested in Scotland when we've qualified for something.

Loved this TBF (and we hadn't qualified yet)...

On 29/05/2024 at 14:34, Pie Of The Month said:

You can set your watch by Martin Compston being interested in Scotland when we've qualified for something.

I’m not entirely sure what this is based on tbh - always appears to have an interest going by his social media over the years. 

On 01/06/2024 at 22:02, iceblink said:

Given that the other guy was editor of the Scottish Sun, Compston is not the reason for not attending this.

Exactly how can anyone work for the sun and then claim to be a football fan.

On 01/06/2024 at 22:02, iceblink said:

Given that the other guy was editor of the Scottish Sun, Compston is not the reason for not attending this.

I had no idea who he was until I read this.  Thanks, will avoid.