SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Should be a ban for anyone that’s starts a thread calling them “kits”. It’s on a par with using the word soccer.

Steve Carell GIF

• AJF changed the title to SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25
3 hours ago, Elixir said:

New Hearts home kit in full, both short and long sleeves:

20240531-160303.jpg

20240531-160304.jpg

I don’t usually praise the Wet Farts, but full marks for the long-sleeved option.

There’s nothing looks worse than players in short sleeves with grandad vests underneath. Particularly when the club can well afford to do it properly.

1 hour ago, Stag Nation said:

I don’t usually praise the Wet Farts, but full marks for the long-sleeved option.

There’s nothing looks worse than players in short sleeves with grandad vests underneath. Particularly when the club can well afford to do it properly.

While I agree with the sentiment about the grandad vests, as long as Celtic and Rangers and their hideous fanbases exist there will never truly be anything that looks worse. 

Thank you. 

Allowed to say I don't like that Hearts top?

Their tops are definitely better when they're simple, but they've been simply for about 8 years now and there's minimal difference between them. If you're fleecing fans for £70 every Summer, at least pretend its worth it by throwing a stinker out every so often.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Their tops are definitely better when they're simple, but they've been simply for about 8 years now and there's minimal difference between them. If you're fleecing fans for £70 every Summer, at least pretend its worth it by throwing a stinker out every so often.

I was thinking this too. I like to see clubs take risks, like Celtic did this season with their turtle strips. Nobody will remember any Hearts stril from about the last 5 seasons.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

This season's kit was shite and wasn't simple. Argument out the window.

It had needless white brick patterns on the sleeves and was pish.

This top has embedded stripes and has no white trim. There's only really so much you can change on a home kit but in recent season we've had white bricks, white panels, yellow on the collar and cuffs. I don't think the new one is that similar to recent stuff.

Obviously you're under no obligation to like it, it's a football strip, but I don't think it's overly similar to any recent kits.

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

This season's kit was shite and wasn't simple. Argument out the window.

Wat.

hometopshortsleevefront_45bfbca5-19af-4be5-9fdd-2af25a19fae1.thumb.jpg.ecf2bd972dca816ab2f5d67bb2468dcc.jpg

It's just all a bit shit at this stage really. Seems like the sensational 14/15 kit was so widely praised someone decided that they'll never do anything other than "basic maroon top with white detail somewhere" ever again.

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wat.

hometopshortsleevefront_45bfbca5-19af-4be5-9fdd-2af25a19fae1.thumb.jpg.ecf2bd972dca816ab2f5d67bb2468dcc.jpg

It's just all a bit shit at this stage really. Seems like the sensational 14/15 kit was so widely praised someone decided that they'll never do anything other than "basic maroon top with white detail somewhere" ever again.

That misses out the white detail on the sleeves though. It was a shite bit of needless detail and changed it from being simple to crap.

Not really sure what to make of that second bit. What do you expect from a Hearts top apart from maroon with some white detail. Pretty much been all our kits bar one for about 30 years. 

0_Lawrence-Shankland.jpg

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The only thing you need to remember if you’re designing a Hearts home shirt is not to do this.

Kevin Kyle insists Hearts fans refuse to give Robbie Neilson credit he  deserves - Football Scotland
So the current one gets a pass

I fucking despised that top. Crap shade of maroon as well.

Edited by Tony Wonder

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I fucking despised that top. Crap shade of maroon as well.

My next door neighbour is in that pic. Still not forgiven him for scoring the first ever goal at our new gaff’. 😜

25 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

My next door neighbour is in that pic. Still not forgiven him for scoring the first ever goal at our new gaff’. 😜

Was that for Killie I assume?

17 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The only thing you need to remember if you’re designing a Hearts home shirt is not to do this.

Kevin Kyle insists Hearts fans refuse to give Robbie Neilson credit he  deserves - Football Scotland
So the current one gets a pass

I did like this one though

IMG_2624.thumb.jpeg.39d6eb27405f01c36164cd42ffba7179.jpeg

Not our new kit, but we have released our training gear along with reverting back to our old badge and it's lovely:

If I'm a Dundee fan, my first question is "why the f**k is that not our new strip?".  That's sensational, tbf.