SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

f**k all of you gimps.

That Saints top is a cracker.

Cracker is a bit strong. It's alright in my opinion. I thought this (last? f**k knows) seasons was better.

Edited by Pens_Dark

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Cracker is a bit strong. It's alright in my opinion. I thought this (last? f**k knows) seasons was better.

Yes this season’s was superb, apart from being paired with blue shorts. You’re right, cracker is too strong but definitely decent.  Would have preferred white trim but that’s being fussy.

We’ve had some real car crashes over the last decade so I see anything normal for us and get carried away. 

When will we see the new Hibs shirt that contains a pattern running through the fabric that pays homage to the iconic undersoil heating system pipe pattern located underneath the Easter Road surface… or a Hearts one that has a special charity shirt sponsor?

Mon’ the Edinburgh clubs, don’t let us down.

50 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

When will we see the new Hibs shirt that contains a pattern running through the fabric that pays homage to the iconic undersoil heating system pipe pattern located underneath the Easter Road surface… or a Hearts one that has a special charity shirt sponsor?

Mon’ the Edinburgh clubs, don’t let us down.

County’s home kit will be horrible.  

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

I mean, look at what we've had and you'll understand why a simple blue top is loved. 

Screenshot_20240530_174207_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b71b29b4da113f836a108d386854db14.jpg

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So the fermers are just nicking our style from last season but a bit worse? Very original.

Screenshot_2024-05-30-15-46-43-536_com.twitter.android-edit.thumb.jpg.5dcdbfbb709188d9cb56a7af65120875.jpg

I've weirdly never liked any of the recent St Johnstone tops - but I do like that - classy.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Not Joma this time I hear. 

No.  Not after maroongate.  That cost the club a fair whack.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

No.  Not after maroongate.  That cost the club a fair whack.  

It was honking, like a flock of seagulls shat on an old Hearts top. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander

11 hours ago, AJF said:

Always like seeing the new kits for the upcoming season trickle through so thought I’d start a thread where we can collate them.

New Rangers Away Kit:

A big fan of this. Nice and clean looking with a throwback to the dead club kits of the late 90’s with the badge.

FTFY

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

So the fermers are just nicking our style from last season but a bit worse? Very original.

Screenshot_2024-05-30-15-46-43-536_com.twitter.android-edit.thumb.jpg.5dcdbfbb709188d9cb56a7af65120875.jpg

St Johnstone trying to soften the blow of signing an absolute donkey by putting him in their best strip for a while.

9 hours ago, houston_bud said:

Those bannisters could do with a lick of paint.

Doubt they'd find a painter unless it was cash up front !!