O’Reilly in for Milne is a massive downgrade. Neither of our fullbacks will offer much going forward. Hopefully it’s not a serious injury.

Ashcroft battering one in from 30 yards then having his pants pulled down down by a Sunday league player is not ideal tbh.

Edited by Reid

Both teams have had one chance and scored with it. Clyde sat off us far too much first twenty and then we've just had a collective heads gone after the OG (which I actually think Mitchell should still have cleared) and they've probably been the better team. 

Took us going a goal down to Montrose to start playing but this is even more worrying. 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Aged well. Something Thistle want to consider?

Eh? I was making a point about our lack of squad depth in that position. The fact we have two centre halves at full back because we have no fit full backs is at least one of the many reasons we've offered f**k all going forward bar one wonder goal. 

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Eh? I was making a point about our lack of squad depth in that position. The fact we have two centre halves at full back because we have no fit full backs is at least one of the many reasons we've offered f**k all going forward bar one wonder goal. 

Chill Relax GIF

My bad. Misread your post. You seem rattled though.’ Fucked if I know’ why but I’ll ask uncle Ian. He’ll know.

The stupidest part of that wasn't even the OG, it was losing after getting back to 2-2 and dominating, then making FM "all out attack" subs and changing the shape which took all our attacking momentum away. I get why he did it but this is one to refer back to any time people think more attacking players on the pitch = more chances.

Suppose this one had an element of written in the stars about it. Maybe we can finally win away to Motherwell as a redemption arc.