Gibraltar Vs Scotland 3rd June 2024, Euros warm up

Just now, Gaz said:

I think we all expect to get beaten in the first game but I've seen nothing to make me think we'll take anything from Hungary or Switzerland.

Beating Spain and Norway in qualifying didn't show you anything?! 

We’ve had more chances in 45’ than we’ll get all Euros. You can’t be missing the goal from 6 yards out.

Not sure what we can change particularly. McGregor for McLean, Ralston for McCrorie, Adams for Forrest?

They won’t let you play pretty. We’ve knocked it around quick enough but we need some composure. Too many players lashing at the ball.

Might be going full happy clapper, but if we weren’t creating chances I’d be more concerned, on another day we’re 3-0 up at HT.

Just now, Lex said:

I don't think we're a very good team to be honest. 

What a drama queen. It's a kick about to keep the legs ticking over. 

There is also the fact that at least Gunn, Tierney, McGregor, McTominay and Adams will likely come into the side, adding significant quality. 

Just now, TheGoon said:

Might be going full happy clapper, but if we weren’t creating chances I’d be more concerned, on another day we’re 3-0 up at HT.

Indeed but the drama queens are out in force. It's the end of the world don't you know! 

The only way this game could be relevant to the Euros is if someone gets injured.

Just a laugh.