19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sticklebrick or the Fruitbowl.

Will truly look like the death trap/pile of shite it is, when we move to the new state of the art Dens, spades in the ground this summer.

Thank you.

Didn't think you could top the Bigfoot is real posts for outlandish batshit fantasy, but here we are. 

26 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Will truly look like the death trap/pile of shite it is, when we move to the new state of the art Dens, spades in the ground this summer.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, HulltoonDee said:

Never been any football played on it for years tho. 

Aww you guys it's like we've never been away ❤️

30 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

You still chatting about the future and the "big plans" and "what will happen" 

1. Future chat from you -Goodwin will bottle it against Raith. Reality - United comfortably beat Raith.

2. Then we got, Goodwin will bottle the league. Reality - well you know the rest.

our captain Birdseye is making you look a right mug 

This is where you "predict" more future nonsense  

Just now, Glen Scotia said:

You still chatting about the future and the "big plans" and "what will happen" 

1. Future chat from you -Goodwin will bottle it against Raith. Reality - United comfortably beat Raith.

2. Then we got, Goodwin will bottle the league. Reality - well you know the rest.

our captain Birdseye is making you look a right mug 

This is where you "predict" more future nonsense  

Big deal, he got you out the chumpionship with an over inflated budget, compared with the rest of the dross. Back now in the top flight, where Birdseye has failed, time and time again, sooner this derby comes around the better.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Big deal, he got you out the chumpionship with an over inflated budget, compared with the rest of the dross. Back now in the top flight, where Birdseye has failed, time and time again, sooner this derby comes around the better.

Thank you.

Do you want the Derbies back? 

55 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Your lot might even win at Tannadice for the first time in 20 years. Go on, dream big

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

With Goodwin at the helm? Of course I do.

Thank you.

Im confused as I know you were wishing Raith good luck on their board before we played them. 

I'm guessing but, I reckon you would rather United were in the Championship? 

Personally I'd rather both teams were in the Premier (great for the city) but that we pump you every game and finish above you 

1 minute ago, Glen Scotia said:

Im confused as I know you were wishing Raith good luck on their board before we played them. 

I'm guessing but, I reckon you would rather United were in the Championship? 

Personally I'd rather both teams were in the Premier (great for the city) but that we pump you every game and finish above you 

Obviously, but it is, what it is.

I suppose it’s understandable the Funsters having a go at our stadium particularly after us getting fined £150,000 by the SPFL for having an unplayable pitch on five occasions last season.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Might have been a bigger budget compared to the other teams but do you know how much was cut back in wages? It was quite a lot.

But then again financial prudence was never the forté of the Dees was it 🤔

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sooner this derby comes around the better

If ive said it once, ive said it a million times, these c***s never ever learn...

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Twinkle said:

If ive said it once, ive said it a million times, these c***s never ever learn...

2016 - Review of the Year - Dundee Football Club - Official Website

eta. here's another one, the goal that sent you on the 'downward spiral'.

James McPake confirmed as new Dundee manager | FourFourTwo

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Posted (edited)

Note Ilmari Niskanen is starting for Finland tonight at left back, where he played in the last match v Portugal. Interested to see how he does, given it's a position United never utilised him in. Always felt he was underused/underappreciated at Tannadice.

EDIT: Scrub that left back stuff, he's on the right.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian
Positions