40 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Do you know something we don’t? Haha

Nah nothing concrete just United were looking at somebody from Holland, not the Platt guy from a while back. Didn't even get told position just that he wasn't Eredivisie, a lower league player.

5 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

We will pay £32 for the return fixture.

Both prices far too high 

Edit- scrap that price they haven't updated their website 

They have a website!?

Red dotted by Funster @scotdee a poster I am unfamiliar with.

Turns out he/she/they has only posted 16 times since joining in 2012.

I am flattered to earn the ire of such an elusive individual.

In proof that football fans will never be happy I hold both beliefs equally that our championship squad was a bit too shit to be in the top league and that bringing in up to a dozen new players is also not ideal to create a cohesive team unit.

13 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

In proof that football fans will never be happy I hold both beliefs equally that our championship squad was a bit too shit to be in the top league and that bringing in up to a dozen new players is also not ideal to create a cohesive team unit.

Nothing wrong with that...as long as after 6 games you are understanding if results haven't gone our way

13 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Nothing wrong with that...as long as after 6 games you are understanding if results haven't gone our way

You really think we’re going to give Goodwin 6 games to get it right?

Just now, WhatDayIsIt said:

I'm including friendlies and cup games.

Well may be then.

But I’m not promising anything.

10 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

If its £38 a ticket that's a disgrace but will both clubs not have to agree to that price? 

Davie Bowman will be getting about 100 DMS on August the 3rd if true 😹

20 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Patronising people that can't afford 38 quid for a game of football?

Great attitude to have in these tough times.

What a shower of chunts.

Must admit I have never understood this attitude, joking or otherwise.  I don’t think making anyone who is facing poverty the subject of a cheap joke is a good look.  I also hate the thought of Scottish football becoming less accessible to fans of a limited income.

It’s particularly disappointing to see posters who claim to care about poverty and its effects indulging in such behaviour.

22 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Must admit I have never understood this attitude, joking or otherwise.  I don’t think making anyone who is facing poverty the subject of a cheap joke is a good look.  I also hate the thought of Scottish football becoming less accessible to fans of a limited income.

It’s particularly disappointing to see posters who claim to care about poverty and its effects indulging in such behaviour.

You obviously had you’re sense of humour bypass done on the NHS.

Can’t afford BUPA?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

They're not hypocrites/full of shite, they're just old people having a laugh.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Scottish football has been overpriced since the 'nineties, in recent times standards on the park in the top league have fallen: value for money has diminished, while at the same time the lower paid have less disposable income.

It's a surprise to me that attendances have held up as they have, because VAR and refereeing quality have contributed to less enjoyment at the game, while managers appear to believe they are the next Pep. 

I still go to matches to get out and about, have a few drinks and meet up with friends, the football's not even secondary. 

2 hours ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

I hope he kicks on, really like him as a player.  Shame it didn't work out here for him.

What's he like lads?