Just now, PartyFears2 said:

It’s been a while since Docherty was inju- ah ok.. 

Melman will hopefully be a back up player given he is injury prone but it remains to be seen who will be 1st choice in that position 

20 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

Alot of people saying Scott Fraser is about to sign. He was playing for Charlton today though so it can't be that close 

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/sport/nathan-jones-on-scott-frasers-future-with-the-midfielder-back-at-charlton-athletic-following-loan-move-to-hearts/

30 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Any chance we get 1/2 in before what I think will be a tough game..?

No rumours going about from what I can see but Utd do seem to be getting better at keeping targets out of the press until the deal is pretty much done.  With Docherty injured I hope we have a first team ready centre mid ready to step in on Saturday…

56 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Any chance we get 1/2 in before what I think will be a tough game..?

Doesn't really matter if it's tough - group stage of the League Cup is essentially the pre-season these days.

Go out? Couldnae gie a fcuk!

16 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Doesn't really matter if it's tough - group stage of the League Cup is essentially the pre-season these days.

Go out? Couldnae gie a fcuk!

What a strange stance to take on one of two chances to win something.

9 hours ago, Loemba90 said:

No rumours going about from what I can see but Utd do seem to be getting better at keeping targets out of the press until the deal is pretty much done.  With Docherty injured I hope we have a first team ready centre mid ready to step in on Saturday…

Young Lewis O'Donnell might get the nod 

On 03/07/2024 at 13:39, Glen Scotia said:

I would get Docherty punted pronto. Absolute waste of space and no use whatsoever to us constantly injured.  

4 minutes ago, Groot said:

I would get Docherty punted pronto. Absolute waste of space and no use whatsoever to us constantly injured.  

Think thats a bit harsh. Yes he has had his injury issues but we are a better team with him in it, the stats back that up. Wouldnt be in a hurry to bin him but would definitely be looking for another player in that position