Just now, Glen Scotia said:

But it is factual what the poster said. If he had said something along the lines of 'yes! We have signed an ex Barca player' then I'd take your point. As I said, the Dees seem more animated over the news

Aye ok....

Like I said - I'm jealous of your scattergun signing policy of random players from Eastern Europe - you really can't beat the excitement of that tombola!

I'm only online cos Dundee announced a signing - the fact Utd are rumouring one at the same time piqued my interest - the fact it's as obscure a name as you are likely to see this season, being vaunted as an ex Barca youth was worth a comment. If thats getting animated I'm guilty as charged...

1 minute ago, Der Panzer said:

Aye ok....

Like I said - I'm jealous of your scattergun signing policy of random players from Eastern Europe - you really can't beat the excitement of that tombola!

I'm only online cos Dundee announced a signing - the fact Utd are rumouring one at the same time piqued my interest - the fact it's as obscure a name as you are likely to see this season, being vaunted as an ex Barca youth was worth a comment. If thats getting animated I'm guilty as charged...

The fact you have taken the time to post about a "possible" United signing and sarcastically say you are jealous speaks volumes.

You are guilty 

2 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

The fact you have taken the time to post about a "possible" United signing and sarcastically say you are jealous speaks volumes.

You are guilty 

I'm genuinely jealous - there was no sarcasm - it's class when the signings are right out of leftfield - makes pre season and early cup games that bit much better as you want to see whats been brought in etc.

I hope they are all utter pish of course - as Utd are our biggest rivals - but I envy you the process of finding out how they are. 

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That is a signing to be excited about, not some eastern european jobber.

Thank you.

Excited ffs 🤣

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That is a signing to be excited about, not some eastern european jobber.

Thank you.

It's ironic that you've used the word jobber while getting moist about signing Simon Murray 

Just now, stewartyftd1 said:

Murray is a headless chicken

That scored 14 league goals last season and 23 in all competitions.

Just now, stewartyftd1 said:

Go celebrate on your own forum then. Why yous all over here giving it big licks over Simon fucking Murray?

You realise the concept of a multi-club forum, right?

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

You realise the concept of a multi-club forum, right?

Indeed. However this particular forum is about United not Dundee. Please go and celebrate your signing on your own part of the forum. Nobody is interested here.