6 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Indeed. However this particular forum is about United not Dundee. Please go and celebrate your signing on your own part of the forum. Nobody is interested here.

The forum is P&B mate - it's a multi club forum.

Thank You

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

How relevant is the term 'ex-Barca youth' when the lad's 30?

Relevant that even if he is a bang-average player, if he was in the youth ranks there, he'll likely have decent technique, which you know might stop me having nightmares about the first touch of others.

20 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Go celebrate on your own forum then. Why yous all over here giving it big licks over Simon fucking Murray?

I thought you would be interested seeing as how he used to play for yous.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I thought you would be interested seeing as how he used to play for yous.

Thank you.

sad to see his career go so far down hill since then

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

Relevant that even if he is a bang-average player, if he was in the youth ranks there, he'll likely have decent technique, which you know might stop me having nightmares about the first touch of others.

Definitely has technical ability 

2 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Definitely has technical ability 

Watched the video earlier, glides past players and can pick a pass with either foot.  Should be a stand out in Scotland with those attributes.

21 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He was brilliant for me on a FM save 2-3 year back. Signed him for Forest Green Rovers in League 2 and was still getting a game when I was winning the Prem. Retired at the age of 39 (although he was phased out years prior) and became my youth coach.

So naturally if he turns out good, I'm claiming to have discovered him.

That's fair. I've been taking credit for the career of Ciro Immobile on the basis that I signed him as a youngster for United way back on Fifa 2010.

48 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Should we not be looking at current, not ex, Barcelona players?

Having to rotate Kai Fotheringham and Lamine Yamal might prove tough for Goodwin.

Can't wait for the new lad to meet Tony Watt.

While his team-mates may spend their free time on the PlayStation or social media as they wait for FYR Macedonia’s first ever tournament match at the Euro Under-21 finals in Poland, the nation’s star midfielder, David Babunski, has other things to do.

“I write my book, take a walk and read some interesting articles on the Internet or a book," he reveals in an enlightening and thought-provoking interview with Goal. “Here in Poland, I’m currently reading a book from Joe Dispenza [on neurophysiology]. I love neuroscience.”

“My book will present the possibility to achieve a radical and profound change in the human mind,” he promises.

“It reveals a series of processes by which one may expand to higher dimensions of their consciousness and step onto the next stage of our evolutionary development. I question many topics there, including religious, scientific, educational, economic, political, nationalistic and cultural paradigms, as well as social systems.

“I reflect on human nature, the mind and brain, social conditioning, the subconscious and conscious. Why have we not been able to change and establish harmony in the world despite accumulating so much experience and knowledge? Can humanity eradicate the suffering? Can a human being free itself from conditioning?”

When asked about his religious views and whether he believes in God, Babunski follows a similar theme, stressing that any dogmatic belief system limits humans from fulfilling their infinite potential.

“What do you mean by ‘God’? The image of God as an authoritarian entity judging from the sky that humans have created - religious dogmas inducing mass control?,” he poses. “That is one of the greatest human conditionings and many people today are still prisoners of it.

“But if by saying 'God' you are referring more to energy, to an intelligent cosmic design, to a universal consciousness we are an inseparable part of , then we have a totally different and open field for discussion. A field which quantum physics opened thousands of doors to and provided insights that are changing completely our perception of the world, ourselves and God.”

Edited by Gibby82

The big, unanswerable questions  

“Why have we not been able to change and establish harmony in the world despite accumulating so much experience and knowledge? Can humanity eradicate the suffering?  How did a professional referee think that was a penalty for England tonight?”