2 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Arguing over attendances is so so boring, all Twitter is full of these days, all these united twitters and Dundee twitters taking pops at each other is beyond cringey at times. 

How many followers has the United twitters got versus Dundee twitters please

2 hours ago, Ascal said:

https://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/avesco.htm

United in the Championship drew an average crowd of 8408.

Dundee in the Premiership, during their best season since 98/99 - one might say a generational season - drew 6965 which is 1500 fewer fans. And bear in mind that includes visits from Celtic and Rangers.

Theres absolutely no doubt theres a gap between United and the big five (Hibs and Aberdeen had around 16,000 AVG).

Theres equally no doubt theres a significant gap between United and the next tier (Dundee, St Mirren, Killie) in terms of size as measured by attendance and turnover.

Doesn't mean united haven't underachieved recently, I think that's a given. But attempting a wind up about relative attendances probably isn't the best move here...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂8408😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Everyone maybe apart from you know United fiddle their crowd figures. I have a fair few DAB mates and none i.e none of them believe the numbers put out as official crowd figures. I also know someone involved in the turnstile entry at the Dump and he told me figures are inflated by as much as 2k or more per game. Non attending season ticket holders in particular the phantom add on concessions sold with an adult ticket, comps dished out to schools etc. whether they turn up or not etc. etc.

Pure fantasy figures proved nonsensical every time they are on the tv and the spaces are their for all to see. Crowd debates normally bore me similar to a lot of others but I couldn't let that sh1te pass. 8408 get a grip man😂.

Can you c***s stop being interested in players I regularly sign on FM? Billy Koumetio was my go to CH and guaranteed me a profit. Feel like Goodwin is invading my save.

f**k me, come on to catch up on any Utd news and get hit with this pish. 

Back to strictly Utd talk please. And while we're at it, nothing attendance related 😴😴😴

38 minutes ago, scotdee said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂8408😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Everyone maybe apart from you know United fiddle their crowd figures. I have a fair few DAB mates and none i.e none of them believe the numbers put out as official crowd figures. I also know someone involved in the turnstile entry at the Dump and he told me figures are inflated by as much as 2k or more per game. Non attending season ticket holders in particular the phantom add on concessions sold with an adult ticket, comps dished out to schools etc. whether they turn up or not etc. etc.

Pure fantasy figures proved nonsensical every time they are on the tv and the spaces are their for all to see. Crowd debates normally bore me similar to a lot of others but I couldn't let that sh1te pass. 8408 get a grip man😂.

Well, my windee cleaner Dave, big Dave no wee Dave, you ken Dave eh? Anyway, he says, you're talking shit 

2 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Anyway back to United chat on a United thread. I see our erstwhile board have decided to fleece the non ST holding football fans with the derby ticket pricing. Absolutely shocking pricing structure. Can only assume they think"football folk are stupid and they'll pay what ever we charge anyway" or they think folk going stuff that will give us an advantage with just ST holders at games.

Very poor regardless of reasoning.

Well said, but at the end of the day who else is going to pay fat Tonys 4k a week?

Thank you.

46 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can you c***s stop being interested in players I regularly sign on FM? Billy Koumetio was my go to CH and guaranteed me a profit. Feel like Goodwin is invading my save.

If we get him and maybe sign him permanently, how much will we get for him when we sell him?

2 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

We a can agree on the pricing - football is fucked IMO.

Average earners in the city of Dundee almost completely priced out of football now - in particular would be away supporters. 

Absolutely. The pricing is an obscenity. 

41 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Well, my windee cleaner Dave, big Dave no wee Dave, you ken Dave eh? Anyway, he says, you're talking shit 

No I don't know Dave but I do know folk that prove the crowd figures are nonsense. But I don't have to know anyone, just need eyes to see what's on the tv screen and on the social media pictures that helpful DABs continue to post that make it obvious to any sane individual that the club are 'at it'. As I said in the last post most arabs know what's going on, many don't bother to even deny it. Case closed!

2 minutes ago, scotdee said:

No I don't know Dave but I do know folk that prove the crowd figures are nonsense. But I don't have to know anyone, just need eyes to see what's on the tv screen and on the social media pictures that helpful DABs continue to post that make it obvious to any sane individual that the club are 'at it'. As I said in the last post most arabs know what's going on, many don't bother to even deny it. Case closed!

Stopped reading there.

8 minutes ago, scotdee said:

They're doing tickets sold rather than the attendance on the day, I assume. Which I agree is shite, but most clubs do the same now, including you lot. 

16 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

They're doing tickets sold rather than the attendance on the day, I assume. Which I agree is shite, but most clubs do the same now, including you lot. 

Correct but Utd go over the score with freebie add ons and Utd have more 'generous' concession ticket with adult ticket seasons deals. Then again there seems to be a "let's get the crowd over 8000 or 10000 or whatever" situations. I'm not trying to claim Dundee have a bigger support than United they dont.

Granny Danger you don't have to stop reading I'll shut up. I think I've made my point.

5 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

They genuinely believe they are a huge club. 

It’s hilarious and tragic in equal measure. They bang on about attendances non stop - but only when it suits them - don’t dare point out when their fans don’t turn up. 

As soon as there is any adversity they ditch their team and hate it being pointed out. As fickle a fan base as you will find. They actually tend to get more home fans in when they are in the championship - and wear it as a badge of honour.

This is glory hunting - not happy to watch a competitive season in top flight - but more than happy to pay premiership prices to watch them in a less competitive league cos they’ll get to wear their daft sunglasses and do displays. Minter. 

Too long to read. 

Off ya pop and thank you.