3 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

What whataboutery?? Again 2nd time I've asked

What deflection? Again I've answered every single point you have made.

Yes Tannadice is an easy game to get to for United fans. Coming off a poor result, not a 7 1 win, we still had just under 2000. There would also have been a hell of a lot more Arbroath fans there than there was Stenhousemuir fans. That is pretty much what I estimated from looking round me at the game.

Sorry, my mistake, of course the Bonnyrigg Rose game was away, not sure why I had it in my head it was home considering you're playing home games at Brechin anyway.

Not really sure you are at all interested as any counterpoints are "whataboutery", "deflection" or just ignored. You are here on the United thread just to post inaccurate nonsense that is tiresome.  Very "Butter Scotch" when posting on the Dundee threads. Maybe caught you on a bad day, but Biggie and Johnny do wumming more to the point and more succinctly, but you do you.

Not sure why you brought my name into yout post? A bit needless. I made a comment regarding united will keep the shed as we are able to fill it out regardless after the BNB's all complaining about not getting the shed along with the ticket prices being set at 38 quid which is incorrect and that they should be boycotting the ground etc.

53 minutes ago, scotdee said:

Correct but Utd go over the score with freebie add ons and Utd have more 'generous' concession ticket with adult ticket seasons deals. Then again there seems to be a "let's get the crowd over 8000 or 10000 or whatever" situations. I'm not trying to claim Dundee have a bigger support than United they dont.

Granny Danger you don't have to stop reading I'll shut up. I think I've made my point.

I was being flippant.  I know that you know Dave.

3 minutes ago, Dunfermline Arab said:

Absolutely no chance.

Hibs would have him back in a heartbeat.

Aberdeen would gladly take him to replace Miovski.

Both clubs would wipe the floor with us on the salary front.

Not if we give him Tony Watt's 4k a week when he leaves 🤔

12 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Not if we give him Tony Watt's 4k a week when he leaves 🤔

Plus all the additional money we are getting from fleecing the Funsters…

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

Not sure why you brought my name into yout post? A bit needless. I made a comment regarding united will keep the shed as we are able to fill it out regardless after the BNB's all complaining about not getting the shed along with the ticket prices being set at 38 quid which is incorrect and that they should be boycotting the ground etc.

Used your name as he was complaining about you in the Dundee thread. So just used it as an example of , what I felt was, him complaining about something and then doing exactly what he was complaining about.

Wasn't criticising you directly.

57 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Can somebody maybe start a United thread for United supporters to talk about United?

Go on then.  You can call it ‘A United Thread For United Supporters To Talk About United’.  I think that’s a catchy title.

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

Can somebody maybe start a United thread for United supporters to talk about United?

If you want an echo chamber best to create a Dundee United football forum like the boy on here who started the dark blues forum. 

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Plus all the additional money we are getting from fleecing the Funsters…

You're fleecing your own support as well, not you though, your too busy getting your fat arse sunburnt.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, ArabFC said:

He must be on double that at Millwall

In all seriousness IF the interest is true it is a loan deal. We wouldn't need to cover all of his wages, much like McNulty who would have been on a huge amount (😱) at Reading too.