57 minutes ago, Groot said:

So he is. 

Still, I'm wondering what he's seen that none of us have. 

Tbf when he's playing with his own age group he is quality most of the time. He's struggled to make the step up though 

3 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

Tbf when he's playing with his own age group he is quality most of the time. He's struggled to make the step up though 

Lazy AF but how old is he? 

2 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Not sure why a Saint's fan would want to get involved in a crowd debate.

Because I was bored and some United fans are incredibly easy to wind up.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because I was bored and some United fans are incredibly easy to wind up.

Not as easy as the fleas over the road they seethe at their own shadows it seems 

19 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

Yeah, watched him a good few times just before and as was breaking through and he showed up well. But like the majority of youngsters, they don't really progress for one reason or another. Nothing I've seen since makes me think he's got what it takes. The Forfar loan spell speaks volumes too. 

21 minutes ago, Groot said:

Yeah, watched him a good few times just before and as was breaking through and he showed up well. But like the majority of youngsters, they don't really progress for one reason or another. Nothing I've seen since makes me think he's got what it takes. The Forfar loan spell speaks volumes too. 

The boy's just turned 18, ffs. What a lot of silly nonsense.

13 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

The boy's just turned 18, ffs. What a lot of silly nonsense.

You clearly think differently but as I said, Nothing I've seen since makes me think he's got what it takes. 

Opinions eh

Megwa would be an outstanding signing for United. After seeing him a few times last season I did think he would be a great fit here.

Hope we make a decent offer, sell on potential there too if he keeps progressing.

Doubt Hibs will sell to us though.

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Megwa would be an outstanding signing for United. After seeing him a few times last season I did think he would be a great fit here.

Hope we make a decent offer, sell on potential there too if he keeps progressing.

Doubt Hibs will sell to us though.

Didn't realise he is a Hibs player! As you say, wouldn't have thought there was any chance of getting him. 

8 minutes ago, Fife Arab said:

There’s some nonsense going around on twitter with Watt and Kai…..

Not true.✅

I'd seen a rumour, which I won't divulge on here, it's easy to find if you know where to look. Glad it's bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I'd seen a rumour, which I won't divulge on here, it's easy to find if you know where to look. Glad it's bullshit.

I don't know where to look 🤷

assumed rumours were bullshit as if Watt was getting booted out for it then he wouldn’t have played yesterday.

What is the actual timescale for Strain?  Seen 4-5 months mentioned but Goodwin didn’t seem to clarify much in his interview yesterday.

saw us linked with the Hibs RB who was on loan at airdrie last season.  He played for Hibs at LB yesterday and apparently had a shocker

2 hours ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Sounds perfect for us

He's a good player. Was fantastic for Airdrie last season. 

Would be a good signing for United. Very hopeful we get an offer in. Bit raw and young but could see him developing into an asset.

Really unsure about United going into this season. Goodwin is wedded to a system that the squad he had before the window opened isn't suited for and hasn't brought in enough players to play in it yet.

I can see what he's trying to do, and if it works it'll be class to watch, I just have a lot of worries and doubts.

10 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Really unsure about United going into this season. Goodwin is wedded to a system that the squad he had before the window opened isn't suited for and hasn't brought in enough players to play in it yet.

I can see what he's trying to do, and if it works it'll be class to watch, I just have a lot of worries and doubts.

Aye god forbid Ferry or Trap get an injury, I think we will be pretty fucked and will be playing like how we were last season, need to get a fair few more quality players in