County A

St J H

Hearts A

Dees :-

UTD A

Hearts H

Hibs A

St M H

No debate about who has had the easier start which is reflected in the points tally. 

Yeah, that was the point I was making. We've had two top six and two bottom six, whereas Dundee have had two top six, one bottom six and one newly promoted team. Our start has included Dundee though, ... . Don't make me spell it out.

9 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Yeah, that was the point I was making. We've had two top six and two bottom six, whereas Dundee have had two top six, one bottom six and one newly promoted team. Our start has included Dundee though, ... . Don't make me spell it out.

All about opinions, but I'd hazard a guess that an optimistic Utd fan would have been looking for 9 points from those first 3 games - the same optimistic Dee wouldn't.

On 02/09/2024 at 00:28, Butters Scotch said:

Graham is decent enough for this level but the answer to your question is no. Graham is nowhere close to Hanley, Cooper, Porteous or McKenna's level. 

After last night, you might want to reevaluate this

13 minutes ago, Steven W said:

After last night, you might want to reevaluate this

Must admit, at the game last night I had that thought. Although seeing the two penalties we gave away...not a million miles from the one Ross Graham gave away in the derby.

I mean he's definitely not better than McKenna.

Once we see how Graham performs against the old firm and better teams there will be better scope for judgement.

My opinion, is that he has the capacity to progress to a level where caps aren't out the question.

17 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Once we see how Graham performs against the old firm and better teams there will be better scope for judgement.

My opinion, is that he has the capacity to progress to a level where caps aren't out the question.

I would agree - at the moment, if you play him on the left of a back three, he's pretty good. Anywhere else, he struggles a bit. He's a decent premiership defender, which is enough. 

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

I think he's had a decent season so far in this league and this is his level.

He's already had brainfart moments against average players at Dundee for both of their goals which showed his limitations.

He's 23 now, not sure how much he is going to progress from here and it's not as if he is blessed with great pace or technical ability, something that you can't just learn to develop. 

3 hours ago, Angry Jim McLean said:

Have tickets for the Utd end at Fir Park gone on sale yet? I can get in to the Motherwell website but don’t know what end it’ll be…

Named after our ex-manager Tommy McLean, the away stand is at the south end of the ground. £20 adults, £10 over 65 & under 18, £5 under 13. Only the top tier available presently, depending on sales a section of the lower tier may become available. Seems supporters' clubs have already placed orders.

I'm hanging off to see if the section closer to the pitch comes up, but notice United haven't got the tickets on sale as yet online.  

One of my favourite memories watching United.

88th minute of the game, the ball drops to McSwegan on the edge of the box with the chance to win us our 8th game on the bounce, against Celtic.

I'm stood right at the back of the East Stand and he lobs the ball so high, I can't see the ball for the tier above us, until it drops in over the goaline - cue eruption!

19 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

88th minute of the game, the ball drops to McSwegan on the edge of the box with the chance to win us our 8th game on the bounce, against Celtic.

I'm stood right at the back of the East Stand and he lobs the ball so high, I can't see the ball for the tier above us, until it drops in over the goaline - cue eruption!

That ball seemed to take forever to drop. Loved McSwegan

12 hours ago, ArabFC said:

Former Rangers player...

w=335.gif