31 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

If its £38 a ticket that's a disgrace but will both clubs not have to agree to that price? 

Clubs only have to agree for cup games, not league games.

I think there's some limits enforced by the league on a min/max price, but I'm sure Celtic/Rangers charged around that so £38 is likely within the limits.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Clubs only have to agree for cup games, not league games.

I think there's some limits enforced by the league on a min/max price, but I'm sure Celtic/Rangers charged around that so £38 is likely within the limits.

Surely both clubs would get together and agree to a price for the 3 games though?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think it should/will be £38, but if it upsets the Funsters it’s worth it.

The Dees Cat A games have been announced as £33, still too high imo. Prices in scotland are shocking across the board 

3 minutes ago, Tap in 94 said:

The Dees Cat A games have been announced as £33, still too high imo. Prices in scotland are shocking across the board 

Surely the extra fiver for a pitch that couldn’t be mistaken for a public park in Atlantis is worth it?

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

@FifeArab are you hearing any more names being thrown around regards potential signings?

I haven’t which is very interesting that JG said he was in talks with 4 currently. Hopefully they are good players and we are keeping things close to our chests. Things change quickly though ….

58 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

Where has this price came from?

Funsters. Yet again us arabs don't know these things about our club but they do. Happens all the time, where do they get their dufc information?

Posted (edited)

Its well known that United fans are affluent and Dundee fans are a more under privileged demographic. That said, if it is £38 for a Dundee derby, the game has gone

Edited by Twinkle

16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Its well known that United fans are affluent and Dundee fans are a more under privileged demographic. That said, if it is £38 for a Dundee derby, the game has gone

£40 to watch United is worth it.  5% discount for having to tolerate the opposition.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think it should/will be £38, but if it upsets the Funsters it’s worth it.

It will upset your non season ticket holders as well  because they will have to charge the home fans the same price.  Same as what Dundee did when Rangers and Celtic came to Dens.  We done a ticket deal if i recall correctly offering a two match package which included admission to an old firm game  which evened the price out.

I can't afford season tickets for me and the family so having to pick and choose games based on price is a bit shite.

Made it to 5 games last season all 4 of us and it's about 100 quid a time including tickets and food etc.

It soon adds up. 

I totally understand running costs etc but surely we need to be having a look at capping prices. If I take the wife and kids along to the opening day it'll end up being nearly 200 all in which isn't ideal during the summer holidays.

1 hour ago, Fife Arab said:

I haven’t which is very interesting that JG said he was in talks with 4 currently. Hopefully they are good players and we are keeping things close to our chests. Things change quickly though ….

👀👀