🔵🔴Election Debates 2024 🟡🟠🟢

The lack of posts in here prove how pointless these debates are. 

Every one of them dodged each question so they could either take pot shots at each other or tell a story to sound relatable. Stephen Jardine spent the whole hour telling them as much and eventually just moving on to another question  

Also Sarwar saying it’s up to Scotland to decide its future? Chef’s kiss of a blunder

I  understand that Sarwar believes that it is "for Scottish people to decide what the future of our country is", yet is a bit unwilling to explain "Scottish" Labour's view about how that decision might be made and implemented.

It appears to be an example of the conundrum set out in my signature panel below.

I've posted in the other thread and don't know how to copy it, but that debate was so much keek, and I've heard so many sound bites that I now start answering the question before each speaker. Mind you Lorna Slater was less easy to predict, and ACH wasn't smiling at the end so that's a bonus.

12 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

The lack of posts in here prove how pointless these debates are. 

Every one of them dodged each question so they could either take pot shots at each other or tell a story to sound relatable. Stephen Jardine spent the whole hour telling them as much and eventually just moving on to another question  

Also Sarwar saying it’s up to Scotland to decide its future? Chef’s kiss of a blunder

The one where Stephen Flynn bodied Farage, Raynor and Mordaunt was on as the second half of the Finland game was kicking off.  I don't think there was a single post of this thread while those two things overlapped.

Clapping for stop the boats and Rwanda has prevented the otherwise inevitable slide into a "you don't know what you're doing" chant. 

6 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Got the latest debate on in the lounge, seems like every time I walk into the room the Plaid guy is speaking. Just my timing?

You should've tried Question Time and Fiona Bruce interrupting Kate Forbes.