Euro 2024 Sweepstake

Christophe

I am actually an Everton fan now too being down here, but i can't for the life of me recall why I'd have had some kind of PayPal or email related reference to them!

Ok, I think we should set a time limit here and then try and get a few reserves in if we're not all paid by end of play today....need to get this draw done! 

@just me 2 @CM. @101

3 left to square up, apologies if already done so and I haven't noticed but can you either sort it today or send me a PM 

Cheers lads 

17 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I am actually an Everton fan now too being down here, but i can't for the life of me recall why I'd have had some kind of PayPal or email related reference to them!

When I was working as an apprentice electrician installing a production line at a jam factory in Aintree back in the early ‘90s, an Everton fan approached me (I must look the sort) and offered me fake tenners for £1, fake twenties for £2 and anything out the Argos catalogue for 25% of the price. Sorry, but that’s what comes to mind when I think of Everton. That and Dyche’s goatee.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

When I was working as an apprentice electrician installing a production line at a jam factory in Aintree back in the early ‘90s, an Everton fan approached me (I must look the sort) and offered me fake tenners for £1, fake twenties for £2 and anything out the Argos catalogue for 25% of the price. Sorry, but that’s what comes to mind when I think of Everton. That and Dyche’s goatee.

Can you get me a "MUM" ring, and electric pump and a carpet cleaner please mate. Square you up with the £4 later 

Edited by Christophe

Now that Christophe has outed himself as an Everton fan, can he be trusted to run the finances of these sweepstakes? 

Maybe we can give Everton/Stenny a points reduction for the start of the season as  warning.

11 hours ago, Christophe said:

Ok, I think we should set a time limit here and then try and get a few reserves in if we're not all paid by end of play today....need to get this draw done! 

@just me 2 @CM. @101

3 left to square up, apologies if already done so and I haven't noticed but can you either sort it today or send me a PM 

Cheers lads 

Sorry bud forgot all about this. Will do it the now

Ok all paid up! 

With one entrant, who shall remain nameless, using PayPal protection we have a prize pot of £119.55! 

I'll try and get the draw done tonight! 

36 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Ok all paid up! 

With one entrant, who shall remain nameless, using PayPal protection we have a prize pot of £119.55! 

I'll try and get the draw done tonight! 

Wasn't me was it? I rarely use PayPal so can see me missing something like that.

Edited by jimbaxters

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Wasn't me was it? I rarely use PayPal so can see me missing something like that.

Ha, no not you, don't worry. No big deal. Expected windfall will be 45p short having being snaffled up by PayPal but I'm sure the winner will still be happy! 

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Will this be a live text draw or a live video draw or a live audio draw? I’m very nervous right now. 

He usually does it well. Video last time iirc.

Draw has been filmed!

However....YouTube apparently now need you to upload, and await verification, on ID before you can "create" with them? Never had that before. Anyway, waiting on that coming back which they say can take a day....if anyone has any other ideas on how to upload this thing to you guys quicker I'm all ears!

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Draw has been filmed!

However....YouTube apparently now need you to upload, and await verification, on ID before you can "create" with them? Never had that before. Anyway, waiting on that coming back which they say can take a day....if anyone has any other ideas on how to upload this thing to you guys quicker I'm all ears!

Dropbox? Only used it a couple of times so not exactly sure how it works. 

Edit - f**k that, you need to pay. 

Edited by PSJ.84

4 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Draw has been filmed!

Google Docs is good for videos. Upload it then post the link here, maybe? You have a Google account already so should be fairly easy.

Edited by jimbaxters

8 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Draw!

Hopefully this works! 

I'm on a laptop using Chrome and all I get is this when I try to play it:

image.png.5e0e500f673e1fae2d0cad7a28eecb95.png

Trying on my mobile and it just says "processing video" and nothing happens.

All this effort to find out I've gotten Albania no doubt.

Edited by The Minertaur