When are you leaving?

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

Flying Edinburgh - Heathrow - Munich tomorrow morning. Can’t wait!

My mate flew from Heathrow this morning to Stuttgart said the plane was mostly Scotlands fans and plenty more in the airport! We're from Heathrow tomorrow afternoon, rumours of big numbers from us could very well be true. 

Excitement is ridiculous now. 

Getting train at midnight tonight and been awake since 5:30am incase I miss it, I’ve been kidding myself on I’ve not been excited even had the kilt and john mcginn socks on. This could be the closest I get to ADHD, let’s ride bikes 

Posted this in the other thread but f**k it. Flying from Edinburgh to Berlin tomorrow afternoon and a late train from there to Nuremberg. I should be in Munich for 12 on Friday.

I’ve been to Germany loads of times but mainly the NRW region so buzzing to be exploring a few different parts of the country. 

Glasgow to Amsterdam tomorrow morning, train through to Monchengladbach from there where we're based for the group stage but onward to Munich on Friday morning. Wishing I'd left today at this point.

Currently on the plane from Calgary to Gatwick, then leaving on the ferry to Dunkirk Monday and arrive in Cologne on the 19th after an overnight in Brugges. 

My first ever tournament following Scotland. Will be there with my brother and cousin. Excited doesn’t quite do it justice.