Germany - Scotland

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:

If you watch on anything you can pause, you can sync it up with radio on a laptop or your phone.

ETA major downside is being a bit behind everyone else though.

If only Pie and Bovril had a pause function ,.............

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Would have had Gilmour in for Christie, but the expected (and correct) line up elsewhere.

Gilmour is different gravy and a better player, but Christie presses better out of possession and has a goal in him, which matter more to this side tonight. Gilmour has scored one goal in professional football and it was in a friendly. 

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

If only Pie and Bovril had a pause function ,.............

If I'm scrolling during matches I make sure I'm a page or so behind. And as soon as you see 'Many people are typing'...

When pressed, two of the things that really give me the fear just thinking about them are drowning, or being buried alive. There’s three things now. Drowning, being buried alive, and seeing two blokes walking down a street towards me. One wearing a Scotland training top, the other wearing a new Hibs purple swirly training top.

Goodbye cruel world.

Just now, KirkieRR said:

Sourness citing 'British mentality' for chuff's sake.

He has to spin that bollocks, because he doesn't know enough to talk about anything useful. How many times has he watched Stuttgart this season? I'm guessing not a single minute. 

Just now, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Pundits barely giving us a chance here, really don't understand this. We've overcome much larger gaps in the past.

I'm not surprised tbh. We'll have the last laugh but.

Just now, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Pundits barely giving us a chance here, really don't understand this. We've overcome much larger gaps in the past.

Absolutely depends on which Germany shows up. If it's their best, we'll get pumped. If it isn't? We could sneak it.

10 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Difference is they're not broadcasting to the whole of Germany as well

In fairness to ITV, they are an English (and Welsh) broadcaster.

It’s entirely on STV that we’re not getting a heavily Scottish broadcast tonight. 

Someone needs to tell Souness “his” team absolutely pumped Spain not long ago. Just because he couldn’t get out of a group doesn’t mean this crop can’t do it.

Pleased Christie is in as I fancy him to score.