Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 vs Switzerland 🇨🇭

Jives Miguel

Huge for us getting to HT at 1-1.

As for Ralston, he's out his depth. But he's our 4th choice RB. Outside the the big guns, any other diddy nation would be fucked with their 4th choice RB.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Are we the only team in the tournament that's done the inherently diddy tactic of smashing in out for a throw deep into the oppositions half from kick off?

It's like watching Charlie Adam's kick offs at Dens.

Infuriating.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Are we the only team in the tournament that's done the inherently diddy tactic of smashing in out for a throw deep into the oppositions half from kick off?

I wondered that as well. It was like something you’d see in Scottish League 1.

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

Would I be reading the room right if I said Ralston is maybe out of his depth?

Well yeah, but the worrying thing is clarkes watched them in training and the last game and decided he's the best!!

Christ what's Mcrorie been like in training.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Huge for us getting to HT at 1-1.

As for Ralston, he's out his depth. But he's our 4th choice RB. Outside the the big guns, any other diddy nation would be fucked with their 4th choice RB.

He's so bad we shouldn't be playing that formation so we can get rid of him.

It’s been a massive improvement but you’d have to say that we could also do a lot better. Defensively we obviously made a howler, Ralston is miles out of his depth and we’ve looked a little shaky at other times with some slack passes. Hopefully he gets hooked and we tighten up.

Midfield has been far better, better pressure and use of the ball. Again, it’s improved but could be better. Adams has actually done OK I think but again hasn’t been all over it. I think either introducing Christie for McGinn or Shankland for Adams. Probably won’t happen at half time.

Just now, Leith Green said:

It is a bit concerning that the Swiss have had a fair few saves out of Gunn and we haven't tested their goalie nearly enough.

Yeah we have created nothing up front. Really poor movement.

Loving this interview with Southgate in the middle of our game. Just what I want to see.