Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

Fox commentator: “This second half is going to be dramatic, no matter which way you look at it”. Not if the managers have anything to say about it,

Our best attacking moment in 52 minutes has been failing to beat the first man in a cross and a fucking stupid shot from distance that never had any chance of being on target.

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Not sure why they're so downbeat about McTominay missing the next match. I'll be delighted if that comes to pass, and let's face it, we're not beating Portugal no matter who's on the pitch. 

I honestly don't care who plays in our next match, as long as it's a last 16 game in this tournament

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Fox commentator: “This second half is going to be dramatic, no matter which way you look at it”. Not if the managers have anything to say about it,

First time listening to these two and I’m actually glad I’m not in Scotland subjected to McLeod

That's absolutely fucking dogshit from McTominay.

And sums it up. Players with a chance to be brave but instead they just autopilot into a "safe" pass instead.

I don't like to criticise Clarke too harshly considering he's steered us to two Euros, but our performances in these three games have been absolutely dire. Three out of the 5 halves of football we've played we haven't had a single shot on goal. Embarrassing.