Round of 16 thread

JS_FFC

The Dutch have looked pleasingly competent here (other than profligate finishing).

Despite the alpine dark horses impressing, chances are still it’s them v England in the semi.

Poor decision from the referee preventing Romania going on the attack, from the free kick given for a foul that wasn't, Holland score. But that defending from Romania was on a par with Scotland!

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

The Dutch have looked pleasingly competent here (other than profligate finishing).

Despite the alpine dark horses impressing, chances are still it’s them v England in the semi.

My fear is England scoring early and shitfesting it for 85 minutes.  But the Netherlands have it in them to wipe the floor with England. Also have it in them to lose to Austria though, I suspect. 

Just now, Miguel Simao said:

Didn’t Austria put 4 past them about a week ago 😂

Never sure how much some teams put into it in the third group match when they know they’re already through.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

My fear is England scoring early and shitfesting it for 85 minutes.  But the Netherlands have it in them to wipe the floor with England. Also have it in them to lose to Austria though, I suspect. 

Just as England could lose to the William Tell XI.