What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

2 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Oh look, it's that thing that never happens happening again.

Mmmmm. Can you point out the part in both those examples where they say they want a Tory victory at the GE as I certainly dont see it.

Your (llatest) reincarnation as a Labour fandan is quite the leap 😅

54 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

A bit extreme and inconsiderate. Can't you just draw a cock and balls on the ballot paper like everyone else, that's the Libs for you mind !

If you draw it in such a way that it can be easily identified as yours then that would count as a spoilt ballot.

On the other hand, if it actually fits inside one of the boxes then that counts as a vote for that party.

Starting to think that a Cock 'n' Balls Party might do alright - draw your cock and balls in our box, safe in the knowledge that we'll do absolutely nothing if we somehow win.

8FC2-1464251838opengoalMAIN.jpg

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Starting to think that a Cock 'n' Balls Party might do alright - draw your cock and balls in our box, safe in the knowledge that we'll do absolutely nothing if we somehow win.

8FC2-1464251838opengoalMAIN.jpg

Wouldn't vote for them personally as they'd spunk away the budget.

9 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Corbyn was a case of right politics, wrong man. A politician version of Mick Lynch may've suceeded.

I personally disagree, I think he wa she right man with the right politics which is why the Right Wing media did everything they could to discredit him and the Tories in the Labour Party did as much damage as they did on the inside because they feared the momentum (no pun intended) he was building within the working class and young in England and he was a threat to business and corporations.

People will laugh at me, but it’s only my opinion, but he’s the best PM we never had imho.

15 hours ago, orfc said:

Lib Dem / Labour

If no other option, I spoil the polling station

The Lib Dems have no identity.

Their Scottish branch bedded Labour up here for a sniff of power yet their bosses bent over for the Tories for the same thing in Westminster. 

They can't be trusted any more than the red or blue Tories.

9 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I personally disagree, I think he wa she right man with the right politics which is why the Right Wing media did everything they could to discredit him and the Tories in the Labour Party did as much damage as they did on the inside because they feared the momentum (no pun intended) he was building within the working class and young in England and he was a threat to business and corporations.

People will laugh at me, but it’s only my opinion, but he’s the best PM we never had imho.

Corbyn’s policies were mainly correct but he was a useless leader and would have been a disastrous Prime Minister.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I assume the people that spoil their ballot papers then don’t complain about the government that is elected.

It's funny, I assume the opposite.  People that have bothered to turn up and spoil their paper are stating that they don't consent to any of the above.  It's people that can't be ersed to turn up that acquiesce (IMHO).

3 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

It's funny, I assume the opposite.  People that have bothered to turn up and spoil their paper are stating that they don't consent to any of the above.  It's people that can't be ersed to turn up that acquiesce (IMHO).

Voting is picking the least worst option.  If you do that then that’s all you can do, if you don’t participate then you’re part of the problem.