What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I rarely post in this part of the forum but even I want you to change the thread title back to what it was.  Anyone can see you've lost the run of yourself as a mod.

Speaking of losing the run of yourself, have you reconsidered the final part of your post?

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Can someone explain to me what is happening but do so in the style of an intro to a hard boiled detective novel?

It was a typical summer's night, stuffy,  needing a good shower to clear the air, even if the rain couldn't also wash the scum from the streets. Detective Homer Thompson lit another cigarette, his third in the past hour as he watched the crowd disperse after yet another night of posting. "Fools" he murmured to himself, If only they knew.

The moderating team of the Los Angeles Police Department had been chasing a thread, a vicious thread, but now it looked like they were dealing with a copycat...

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I posted at the same time that what he's doing isn't acceptable either.

In what way are red dots i) unacceptable and ii) comparable to open, aphobic bigotry being posted on the forum? 

I'd probably stop digging here if I were you. 

2 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

In what way are red dots i) unacceptable and ii) comparable to open, aphobic bigotry being posted on the forum? 

I'd probably stop digging here if I were you. 

I was referring to the referencing of a poster (any poster) in a thread title not the red dots.

I've also reported the post but you carry on.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I was referring to the referencing of a poster (any poster) in a thread title not the red dots.

In what way is that comparable to posting aphobic bigotry?

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

In what way is that comparable to posting aphobic bigotry?

You think singling out a poster in a thread title is acceptable?

I would call it bullying and certainly is against the rules of this forum.

I doubt you'll ever agree though as you are always right and everyone else is wrong.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I would suggest we all ignore each other for the rest of the night otherwise this thread will just end up as a tit for tat binfire.

Dundee are shite btw.

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Posts being deleted now?

It seems to be the ones including and relating to the abusive insults Danger was dishing out, shortly after he invoked the forum warning about abusive insults

2 hours ago, velo army said:

Aye I'm not offended by the singling out of a poster (even though it's puerile and no very nice) but by the stinking standard of the "banter". 

Change the thread back so that my arse can unclench. 

5 minutes ago, P and B Official Hamster said:

Good evening,

I wish to place on record my shock and horror at the recent turns of events that this thread has taken.

Calling someone "a tube" is wildly inaccurate and hugely irresponsible. I would expect legal action to be taken in the coming days.

Best wishes, 

Stanley

@velo armythis is 100x worse.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

It was a typical summer's night, stuffy,  needing a good shower to clear the air, even if the rain couldn't also wash the scum from the streets. Detective Homer Thompson lit another cigarette, his third in the past hour as he watched the crowd disperse after yet another night of posting. "Fools" he murmured to himself, If only they knew.

The moderating team of the Los Angeles Police Department had been chasing a thread, a vicious thread, but now it looked like they were dealing with a copycat...

This is excellent, I was looking for something that had shades of the Calvin and Hobbes detective comics, you nailed it

r/calvinandhobbes - A Classic of the Noir Detective Tracer Bullet.

I still have no idea what's going on.  It seems that someone renamed a thread to be about Granny Danger, which some posters are saying is bullying, and now VT is going to report Granny Danger to the mods for calling him an "incel".

I wonder where this is going to end. 

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I still have no idea what's going on.  It seems that someone renamed a thread to be about Granny Danger, which some posters are saying is bullying, and now VT is going to report Granny Danger to the mods for calling him an "incel".

I wonder where this is going to end. 

tumblr_m53zhvKFes1rwicn1o1_500.gif.5dcaff6c5fbd803e3b323505b3193990.gif