What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

16 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

He was brutully murdered by a Somalion that should not even be in this country. Stabbed 11 times in the head. No motive as of yet, he had his wallet on him so it was not a robbery. I myself have been assualted both verbally and physically down there. 

My parents along with their neighbours do not go out alone at night. They have added lots of security to their home.

It is terrible down there with illegal immigants causing all sorts of trouble.  If you are not living it you do not have a clue how bad it is. I have and do when I visit my parents. 

As for appointments, if you phone to make an appointment to see a doctor how does 6 weeks sound and that is if you are lucky.

There is zero evidence of immigrants, legal or not, being responsible for more crime than the average UK population. There has been a downward trend of crime rates in recent years, despite the huge post Brexit boom in immigration, a good deal of it in pursuit of trade deals with countries like India, illegal immigration being a tiny proportion. I've been waiting a year for an appointment at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness, and no indication of when it will happen.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

I don't disagree with you that Labour are doing an awful job in both England and Wales. The Conservatives were not that much better. 

I want a strong Reform party that gives people a different choice to either Labour, the Conservatives or the snp. They are growing fast down in England. Be interersting to see if they can make any in roads up here.

The snp are a terrible alternative to vote for imo. I am kind of lost up here who I can vote for. It would never be the snp though, ever.

Reform have been achieving some impressive results in by elections up here ➡️

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

I don't disagree with you that Labour are doing an awful job in both England and Wales. The Conservatives were not that much better. 

I want a strong Reform party that gives people a different choice to either Labour, the Conservatives or the snp. They are growing fast down in England. Be interersting to see if they can make any in roads up here.

The snp are a terrible alternative to vote for imo. I am kind of lost up here who I can vote for. It would never be the snp though, ever.

Ach, I have given up on politics. I have no horses in this race! Show me a politician and I will show you a liar. 😉 The more real choice the electorate has, the better though.

2 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

He was brutully murdered by a Somalion that should not even be in this country. Stabbed 11 times in the head. No motive as of yet, he had his wallet on him so it was not a robbery. I myself have been assualted both verbally and physically down there. 

My parents along with their neighbours do not go out alone at night. They have added lots of security to their home.

It is terrible down there with illegal immigants causing all sorts of trouble.  If you are not living it you do not have a clue how bad it is. I have and do when I visit my parents. 

As for appointments, if you phone to make an appointment to see a doctor how does 6 weeks sound and that is if you are lucky.

I have total sympathy for the relatives of somebody who has been murdered but I don't understand the rest.

Was it better when London was terrorised by home boys like the Kray Brothers?

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

I have total sympathy for the relatives of somebody who has been murdered but I don't understand the rest.

He's a wee troll p***k. He's making all of this utter nonsense up. He'll do the same again with his next account after this one gets punted.

15 hours ago, Fullerene said:

You have to live it to understand it. Where my folks live the area has changed beyond recognition in the last few years. It is terrible what is happening. 

And my folks did live in London through the Kray's time and it was nothing like it is now. There is no comparison at all.

13 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He's a wee troll p***k. He's making all of this utter nonsense up. He'll do the same again with his next account after this one gets punted.

Firstly

The behaviour in this particular section of the forum is causing more issues than anywhere else on the board.

We accept that the nature of politics is that we get very differing opinions on subjects and that arguments can become heated but please be assured that if you resort to over the top personal abuse we will put warnings on your account and if you repeat offend we'll remove you from the forum.

You can disagree with another persons views without resorting to being abusive.

Play nice. Please.

How can you go through life being so angry and nasty to other people? I have had to get through a lot myself as I am in a minority group and have had a lot of abuse thrown at me. I was angry at first but seen a therapist and what a difference it has made to my life. I am happier and life is so much better. I still get abuse (even from you a complete stranger) but the way I deal with it is looking at it as their problem not mine.Calling someone wee is a sense of insecurity by the way. Honestly DA reading some of your posts please speak to someone, believe me it really does help. 

And lastly my post is not utter nonsense, I really wish it was. 

17 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Ach, I have given up on politics. I have no horses in this race! Show me a politician and I will show you a liar. 😉 The more real choice the electorate has, the better though.

No worries mate, I don't blame you. Good post by the way. 🙂

30 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

Firstly

The behaviour in this particular section of the forum is causing more issues than anywhere else on the board.

We accept that the nature of politics is that we get very differing opinions on subjects and that arguments can become heated but please be assured that if you resort to over the top personal abuse we will put warnings on your account and if you repeat offend we'll remove you from the forum.

You can disagree with another persons views without resorting to being abusive.

Play nice. Please.

How can you go through life being so angry and nasty to other people? I have had to get through a lot myself as I am in a minority group and have had a lot of abuse thrown at me. I was angry at first but seen a therapist and what a difference it has made to my life. I am happier and life is so much better. I still get abuse (even from you a complete stranger) but the way I deal with it is looking at it as their problem not mine.Calling someone wee is a sense of insecurity by the way. Honestly DA reading some of your posts please speak to someone, believe me it really does help. 

And lastly my post is not utter nonsense, I really wish it was. 

images (7).jpeg

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Lecturing about behaviour when you've been banned as often as you have.

I have never been banned Dee. 

And I am not lecturing about behaviour, I am offering advice as I have been in his position before. 

19 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Sounds like successive right wing governments cutting state healthcare provision and in particular mental health provision could be responsible for this?

Probably could help the security situation if we'd not slashed police numbers too. 

Obviously no amount of spending can overcome the overactive imagination of the average reform supporter.