England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Netherlands 🇳🇱

throbber

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hard to feel sorry for the Dutch, spent too much time playing like they were defending a lead when they were only drawing.

I’d normally agree but England, second half at least, did nothing either. Them being given a pen for nothing is genuinely a game-changer, more-so than in other games tbh, because England barely did anything second half.

Edited by Jambomo

Just now, ScottishLoon said:

How the f**k has a team playing like that got to the final? More proof that teams can shitfest they're way to finals and England have done it twice.

Bit like the last one against Italy 0% chance they actually win, Spain have been head and shoulders above everyone except maybe Germany.

There was a considerable chance they could win that final, seeing as they only lost on penalties, and there's a considerable chance they could win this one.

At least the final won't have a referee who has genuinely had a suspension for taking bribes in a match-fixing scandal.

No words to describe the jamminess of these c***s. 

A piss easy group which they scrape through only to end up on the easy side of the draw. 

Scrape past Slovakia in extra time. Scrape past Switzerland on penalties. Scrape past an average Dutch side with a dodgy penalty and a last minute winner. 

I hope Spain fucking destroy them. 

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

There was a considerable chance they could win that final, seeing as they only lost on penalties, and there's a considerable chance they could win this one.

At least the final won't have a referee who has genuinely had a suspension for taking bribes in a match-fixing scandal.

You are joking 

2 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

If they win on Sunday then I will turn my back on football for good. I’d rather be a water polo fan. 

Would rather see Hearts win a cup than this. 

DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

8 minutes ago, Red Kite said:

Well, my trip up to Scotland that starts on Sunday should be an experience.

My trip to Deep England starting next Tuesday may have to be called off.