El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

34 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Won't post all the ones I find but cannie resist this eejit. 

Who the f**k is watching these things? With all the football games available,, past and present, who fills up their time watching boring self-involved twats talking into their phone about a game you could watch yourself? I don’t get this shite at all

Edited by Luddite

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I was mid piss in the pub. So if everyone could thank me for Spain’s winning goal, that’d be great.

255.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I was too. Gutting

What were you guys doing in the pub bog at the exact same moment?

Not judging, mind 🌈

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I was mid piss in the pub. So if everyone could thank me for Spain’s winning goal, that’d be great.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I was too. Gutting

Sorry but who goes for a piss in the 86th minute of a fucking competition final?

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Can confirm arriving back south of the border today and noticing 99% of the flags and bunting had disappeared since Friday was lovely, certainly better than the alternative.

All the orange bunting in my street in NL is still up, though to be fair flying flags etc here outside of official periods of remembrance is a lot less wrong'un-coded.

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

And another one!

Giving it the GIRUY to the Spanish mums and kids sitting two seats away from him. Ha neck you chinless freak.

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Sorry but who goes for a piss in the 86th minute of a fucking competition final?

All the orange bunting in my street in NL is still up, though to be fair flying flags etc here outside of official periods of remembrance is a lot less wrong'un-coded.

Giving it the GIRUY to the Spanish mums and kids sitting two seats away from him. Ha neck you chinless freak.

Quite literally a choice between that, or piss myself. At that point I had squeezed about 6 pints of T in starting at 19:40 

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Quite literally a choice between that, or piss myself. At that point I had squeezed about 6 pints of T in starting at 19:40 

What better excuse for pissing yourself is there than England bottling a major final in the last five minutes after scoring nothing but last minute goals since the second round?

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

What better excuse for pissing yourself is there than England bottling a major final in the last five minutes after scoring nothing but last minute goals since the second round?

I was in that awkward spot where I had drank enough that my bladder was inflated like Jude Bellinghams ego, but not drunk enough to shamelessly piss myself and carry on enjoying England's downfall. It's always the way, I find. 

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I was in that awkward spot where I had drank enough that my bladder was inflated like Jude Bellinghams ego, but not drunk enough to shamelessly piss myself and carry on enjoying England's downfall. It's always the way, I find. 

Great sentences of our time

17 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This is cinema

"Marginal but correct onside decision"

Nothing marginal about it, he was onside.

Edited by Oystercatcher

17 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Mark Lawrenson at minute 1 of Germany England is still the peak of "how many of Country X players would get in this england side" punditry and may never be topped

Bold Lawro claimed one, *maybe* two germany players if including the goalkeeper would make the england lineup (yes, prime fucking Manuel Neuer as a *maybe* & I think it was still David fucking James in goal at the time) 

*mike basset voiceover* England go on to lose to Germany by four goals to one

In their latest podcast episode, Micah Richards said he would take 7 or 8 England players over the Spain team.

They will never learn

8 hours ago, Luddite said:

Who the f**k is watching these things? With all the football games available,, past and present, who fills up their time watching boring self-involved twats talking into their phone about a game you could watch yourself? I don’t get this shite at all

For me, it takes a special kind of idiot to spend hundreds of pounds to go and see their team (in this case England, but it could be any team) in possibly the only final they will ever be in and spend their time talking to their phone all day instead of actually enjoying themselves.

And the first thing they do when they get home is upload it to the internet. It's mental.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have you got a sink?