Championship Match Predictions 2024/25

2 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Three posters have posted twice with different scores: 

Somerset Bairn

Weigh Cider

Buddie Holly 

Which ones apply? The first? Over to the judges! 

Happy with that. Working on the logic that the second postings are the correct ones and are updates to the original ones. 

29 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Happy with that. Working on the logic that the second postings are the correct ones and are updates to the original ones. 

I'm taking the second posted score predictions as the correct, assuming they are "in time".

Would also like to suggest that score predictions posted out of the order offered at the beginning of the week and with home/away reversed cause problems tracking and may have adverse score results.

Edited by TxRover

Posted (edited)

Share of the spoils this week with @Bairn in Exile and @ebobsboy taking top spot with 9 pts.  For the third time in a row our weekly winners had an impressive three correct results.  These are followed by @ayrunitedfw, @BPM, @bridge of allan bairn, @LIVIFOREVER, @McGuigan1978, @Mr November and @Sheppywith 7 pts.  At the other end, athough no-one got everything wrong, fourteen players only manage 1 pt.

All change at the top again;

image.png.a897e8c088ce1ccab64ba90cbe2fa4e6.png

If anyone wants their individual score / position, DM me

Edited by mcjameos

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

I'm taking the second posted score predictions as the correct, assuming they are "in time".

Would also like to suggest that score predictions posted out of the order offered at the beginning of the week and with home/away reversed cause problems tracking and may have adverse score results.

I'd be tempted to declare them void, if only to let me catch up!