Championship Match Predictions 2024/25

All these posters who predicted 2 3 win for Livi.🤣.Livi we're fortunate and I'm a Livi fan.Airdrie bottom of the league. Not for long on todays showing.Suspect your so called prediction league will get found out in months to come.Some haven't got a clue before they hit their keyboards. 🙈.

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

All these posters who predicted 2 3 win for Livi.🤣.Livi we're fortunate and I'm a Livi fan.Airdrie bottom of the league. Not for long on todays showing.Suspect your so called prediction league will get found out in months to come.Some haven't got a clue before they hit their keyboards. 🙈.

^^^ not sure I understand. It's just a bit of fun. Why not join in and submit your weekly predictions ?

3 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

So, just how near the top of the prediction league are you genius?…..

Airdrie 2-1 Dunfermline

Falkirk 1-2 Ayr

Morton 2-1 Raith

Partick 2-2 Livingston

Queen's Park 1-1 Hamilton

Think I had my first 0 pts in playing this, why did I think Morton and Falkirk would score.